Now you can Instantly Chat with Venkatesh!
Having 3.6 year's of professional experience in IT which includes autmation as manual testing
Having good exposure in selenium and api testing... Show More
- This is the latest fast growing form of digital wallets which is quite famous in US, Europe, Japan, China, japan & New Zealand market.
- By this application we can add Credit/Debit/Pre-Paid card to Mobile Wallets and transaction can be made by tapping phone at NFC enabled POS device or tapping the phone at Magnetic Strip reader Terminal.
- As an enhancement nowadays these eWallet’ s are also used in e-Commerce sites like Amazon. This is achieved by adhering Tokenization technology where sensitive customer card details are validated and assigned an unique Token Number.
- Post Generation/allocation Token Number, instead of using sensitive data system will refer to unique token there by preventing the customer data from retailers and hackers. Apart from tokenization the Wallet Provider [Apple/Google/Samsung] generates a dynamic secure key during each Transaction. These Wallets are maintained using collocation servers and Database in cloud.
- Understanding the Requirements, Derive Test Scenarios and Preparation of Test Cases.
- Involved in execution of test cases and reporting defects for various release of Service Pack.
- Involved in UI automation using selenium and cucumber.
- Involved as an API tester in testing team.
- Responsible to verify Rest API request, response data validations in REST protocols.
- Have SQL knowledge and used SQL developer tool for validating data in the database
- Involved in Test Cases Execution (System Testing and Regression testing)
- Preparing test report and sending the report across the agile team so that the team is informed about the defect and the testing progress on the current product.
- Regression Testing, support and reviewing Test scripts.
- Defect tracking
- Involved in Sprint reviews and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Trained Fresher for QA team.
SkillsSelenium Test Automation SQL
White Label Portal
- White Label Portal (WLP) is a web based application designed for KPN agents to manage various orders for fiber and copper connections placed by the customer through phone call.
- All the WLP pages are on Intershop 6.4 as it provides the end to end flow for KPN agents to place the order initiated by the customers
- Intershop interacts with various backend systems to process orders.
- All the business rules for package & VAS availability, AOS determination and hardware status are configured in BRE6.2.
- BRE7 is used for bulk order management for Initial and Change orders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Story Exploration (Requirement understanding).
- Clarifications/Discussion with Development Team on the Requirement.
- Performing Functional, Regression & Ad-hoc Testing of the application.
- Tracking defects till closure and check Acceptance criteria are met.
- Updating Scrum Tracker for the completed stories.
- Actively participated in all Sprint Planning and review meetings.
- Worked on Manual, functional and regression testing.
- Develop the scripts for identified test cases
- Production support.
SkillsSelenium Test Automation