Now you can Instantly Chat with Khalid!
- 10+ years of professional experience in software systems development, involving analysis, development, testing, implementation and production support.
- Hands-on experience in obtaining requirements from client, dev...
- Hands-on experience in obtaining requirements from client, development, and Unit testing and providing solutions to errors
- Experienced in working on technologies such as C#, .Net Core, RabbitMQ, Natural Language Processing (NLP), ASP.NET 4.0/ 4.5, WCF, JQuery , WebAPI, MS SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- Experience in working in TDD environment using Machine Specification and xUnit.
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principle, Design Patterns, Clean code, Code Review, Code Coverage.
- Willingness and capable of taking responsibility, handle team and drive assigned tasks.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology
Katana is an engine which will take input of AMPP and execute all the rules configured on the UI for authors manuscript.
These both projects are developed for automation of manuscript to reduce manual intervention.Show More Show Less
Value Added Service
Value added service is Value Added Service, helps to check manuscript/document completeness during processing. It gives/raises an annotation for each of the respective manuscript completeness checkpoints/rules in the structured article xml. This can then be viewed on the UI.Show More Show Less
Gladius is a project which does Natural Language Processing (NLP) like spell check, auto correction, suggestions, grammer checking etc.
Based on the actions taken by the user, gladius will update and process the required document which results in a final output.Show More Show Less
DG Fast Channel
DG Fast Channel is a provider of digital media services to the advertising, entertainment and broadcast industries. DG has an online media distribution network that is used by advertisers and agencies, and online radio, television, cable, network and print publishing destinations. As a part of Spot Central order entry team. Spot Central manages spot distribution and ensures the delivered spots meet broadcast’s technical specifications and requirements. The application is an online web based system developed to place media order to the DGIT over internet. DGIT clients can directly access this site and place their order. The system uploads the media provided by its client to the inbox of different channels.Show More Show Less