Now you can Instantly Chat with Tejashwini!
● Strong hands on working experience in Test Management, Test Strategy Preparation, Test Planning, Effort Estimation, Test execution, Risk management and Report Management
● Decent experience as Test Automation Architect -Pre-sales acti...
Hands on experience with Cucumber(BDD tools) with Selenium
● HP Quality Centre, ALM, Jira
● Cucumber-API Test, BDD, Selenium
● Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certified
● ISTQB Foundation
- Design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions in the testing process using Agile test tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Gerrit,SOAP UI,API ,POSTMAN
- Define the test automation strategy across architectures and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using automated tools-POC
- Identify regression testing needs, and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Identify & Implement opportunities for improvement in a current Automation environment and provide High-Level Estimates and Automation Roadmap
- Provide training as required to members of the QA team, including examples and advice on test techniques- Gherkin feature files using cucumber, TestNG
- Maintain execution status Report, defect tracking and other process related trackers to client on Dailymotion/weekly basis
- Provide training as required to members of the QA team, including examples and advise on test techniques
- Work closely with COE Team for creating Supplier Questions/Answers for different RFC
- Work on POC for different clients
- Resource and Work allocation
- Guiding and mentoring team on different application/operational issues
- Participate in continuous quality improvement of testing processes and standards
- Design/Customize/Manage Automation Framework
- Reporting and Stakeholder management
- Quality & Review Management
- Team and Project Infrastructure set up
- Allocation of scripts/assignment to team members based on priority/requirement
- Highlighting risks and suggest suitable mitigations for same
- Automation Progress Tracking, Refine/Realign process for better Defect Management
- Maintain execution status Report, defect tracking and other process related trackers to client on daily/weekly basis
- Co-coordinating with Business user for better understanding
- Invoice hours Confirmation-With respect to Billability
ollowing responsibilities were undertaken in this role as Module lead for Insurance company
Create High Level Scenarios/Test cases for different line of Business
Test Execution, Defect Management
Creating Premium calculator using ExcelShow More Show Less
SkillsSAP Analysis Office
➢ Planning for Test Case Development and Execution.
➢ Performed Functionality testing, Integration, System, Database Testing, Regression
➢ Defect life cycle tracking until final closure.
➢ Internal training to newly joined resources.
➢ Developed new screens in Java and Spring.
➢ Involved in coding activities along with developer which helps them to deliver the product
faster with quality.
➢ Involved as a White Box Tester.
➢ Automation Testing with Selenium Webdriver and Cucumber framework for Web
➢ SoapUI testing for API’s.
➢ Outstanding Achievement Award for automated many project in the account.
➢ Working as Agile Team member as doing both Testing and Development. (Java)
➢ Created automation framework (JUnit) for backend and API testing. Now it is used for
➢ Maintaining several common Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes
from committing the code in GitHub and building and running test against the code using Jenkins.
ToolsEclipse 4.8 Photon