Now you can Instantly Chat with Janardan!
· In MM Module the areas covered are Materials Master (defining and configuring material types and their attributes), material master field selection, Vendor Master, Purchasing (RFQ, Quotations, Requisitions, Purchase order, Outline A...
· In PP Module, worked in SAP PP Implementations and Material to Inventory streams for configuring Material Master, plant parameters such as MRP controller, MRP groups, MRP types, Lot sizing procedure, availability check for components, and conversion of procurement proposals. Variant for MRP run, scheduled a background job to run every weekend.
· In S4 HANA Module Participated implementing and supporting S4 HANA, Fiori Application in Logistics, BPC-KPI implementations for large clients.
· In WM module the areas covered are WM Enterprise structure, Master data, Put away/Picking strategies, Storage unit and Handling Unit management, Inbound / Outbound Processes, Returns / Returnable Packaging s, defining movement types, RF configurations, PP/QM integration with WM, Batch./ Serial Number Output Determinations. Barcode Labelling.
· In LE Module having detailed knowledge of different shipping and delivery processes in supply chain management Item categories, Delivery Types, Shipping Point Determinations, and Routes etc.Show More
Ocean Gas Limited
Ocean Gas Limited
Lead the project
• Responsibilities include leading the team at offshore and onshore comprising 5+ SAP Consultants for supporting level 2 Logistics Execution business process concepts including Materials Management, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Production Planning working on finalizing Knowledge Acquisition Plan for SAP LE module, arranging and attending KT sessions with incumbents and managing cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
• Consulting responsibilities included Business process mapping, AS-IS / TO-BE, System Configuration, Integration testing and User training. Experienced with enhancements and user exits in MM-WM including preparation of functional specifications.
• Supporting Incident Management by Delivery of support services (incident resolution, service request fulfilment, enhancement delivery, etc.) against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a customized SAP environment
• Handling Multiple assignments, decision makings, fulfilling staffing requirements on time for project deliverables
• FIJI Vat Configuration.Show More Show Less
• Responsibilities include Implementation of conversion to Mobile solution for HESS all plant for SAP WM existing transaction by developing functional specification, SAP Mobile entry Configuration and testing.
• Worked on SAP MM rollout with HESS custom functionality configuring Enterprise structure, Release strategies, worked on mobile app implementation for MM/WM transaction with SAP (Bin Creation, Label Printing, Put away, Picking, Transfer posting and cycle counting) existing functionality.
• Extensively worked on Inbound and outbound processes, stock transfers between plants, Custom HU and SU functionalities of creating Custom HU creations and labels printing through Custom GR transactions.
• Coordinating with the technical team for new development and prepared detailed functional specification for several reports required as a part of business requirement.
• Supporting SAP WM application tickets in Managed engine for Day to Day support for the users, Enhancements and Projects.Show More Show Less
ToolsJira Service Desk
• Handling day to day tickets on MM& PM (Material Master) for smooth running of the business.
• MM – Procurement, Inventory related incidents like Third party PFR (Purchase for resale), Intra Company, Consignment, Subcontracting, Service process.
• Variant configuration, Vendor evaluation.
• Physical inventory and cycle counting.
• Material Master Data – Extend Materials, Mass change in Product Hierarchy & Profit centres
• Handle Configuration Request as well as small program enhancements / changes
1. Enterprise Structure (Plant, Storage location, Purchasing Group)
2. Logistics Execution
3. Release Strategy
• Worked on Remedy Tool / Issue Tracker support tools to handle incidents / ticketsShow More Show Less
ToolsJira Service Desk