Now you can Instantly Chat with Nabadipa!
A motivated developer using PERL, .NET and AWS cloud based platform with 1 year of experience. Seeking a challenging and innovative position on any AWS oriented platform with responsibilities including installation, configuration, maintenance, sec...
Have around 6.10 years of strong experience in IT and Telecom Industry and E-commerce in Amazon product and in CACTI, NAGIOS, Perl in LINUX environment [Scripting, and Web development], .Net Platform, C#, SQL Server 2008, SSRS.
LINUX severs Management, Devices (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Huawei) configuration and report.
AWS Infrastructure (High Availability and Durability) and Data Storage
· Designed and built cloud service models including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS), Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS), and Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) for clients.
· Conducted systems design, feasibility and cost studies, and recommended cost-effective cloud solutions.
· Infrastructure development on AWS using various services like EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud.
· EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs.
· Configured Cloud Watch for monitoring Instance.
· Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management
· Created and configured S3 bucket with restricted policies.
· Designed and Deployed Highly scalable infrastructure using ELB and Auto Scaling services.
· Configured and managed S3 storage.
· Utilized EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
· Utilized Amazon Glacier for archiving data.Show More Show Less
AWS Security Features
· Created different IAM groups for different business functions within an organization
· Created groups for different IT roles (admins, developers, testers etc.), and created users for each application.
· Use of MFA for secure login and setting up VPC and VPN for the secure private cloud and private network.
· Configured and managed security groups and VPC.
Show More Show Less
Ø Manage Web portal and report using Perl, Python Scripting and HTML/Css in frontend.
Ø Responsible for independently monitor network devices (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Huawei) in Linux Environment.
Ø Manage device configuration using script, Weather map, Syslog in CACTI and Nagios.
Ø Manage triggers, alerts, faults and thresholds in CACTI and Nagios.
Ø Internal projects using C# and SQL Server 2008 in backend, Perl CGI.
Ø Handling WCF integration.
Ø CRM Integration.
Ø Database design and management using stored procedure, T-SQL, and Cursor, Trigger and, reporting Services (SSRS).
Ø IVR and ICR integration using Comlink.Show More Show Less
Skills.NET Core Red Hat Linux SQL