Now you can Instantly Chat with Sadaf!
3+ years of Industry experience as a Data Analyst including data modeling, evaluating data sources and strong understanding of data warehouse. Good knowledge of designing stunning visualizations using Tableau and Power BI software and publishing a...Show More
Data & Analytics
Experience of using Confidential as ETL tool on various data bases like Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access.
• Wrote several SQL Queries using SQL Assistant for Ad Hoc Data Pull request.
• Used JIRA and Git for version control in the project management.
• Developed MS Access databases that imported, and manipulated the data, and exported data in MS Excel spreadsheets.
• Used Jupiter notebooks to automate data flow and Tableau to create dashboards with visualizations and relevant insights.
• Processed, collected, and maintained multiple databases in MySQL.
• Utilized Tableau and custom SQL feature to create dashboards and identify correlation between customer journeys, break points, call reasons, bill shock, and locations.
• Implemented various Data Mining techniques using various Python packages like NumPy, Pandas, SciPy and Matplotlib.
Designed and implemented data integration modules for Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) functions.
• Created UML diagrams including context, Business Rules Flow, and Class Diagrams.
• Generating various capacity planning reports (graphical) using Python packages like NumPy, matplotlib.
• Performed data mining on claims data using very complex SQL queries and discovered claims pattern.
• Worked on loading the Data from flat files, csv files and excel sheets in to SQL server tables. Developed Power BI Reports migrated the existing standard scheduled reports.
• Reviewed Code using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, and also conducted meetings among peers. Created charts, and followed the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC methodology to complete projects on time and within budget.