Now you can Instantly Chat with Rajat!
- Career Objective: To be a successful working professional with efficient contribution in the growth of the organization by practicing best Business practices and focus on acquiring skills of a competent Engagement Leader/Account Manager....
- Overall experience of 9+ years having multi domain experience for Banking & Insurance verticals clients – Investment Banking, Transformations, Mortgage platforms, MBS, Loan Origination, Enterprise Digital Transformation Solutions for BFSI Vertical clients.
- Currently working with GE Capital - SBI Cards as Sr. Manager – Enterprise Apps. Responsible for managing entire Multiple Transformation Initiatives for divestiture project between GE Capital & SBI Cards from IT Project Management perspective.
- Worked as a Business Analyst/ Business Product Owner in various projects. Involved in Project Management activities (Agile & Classical Project Management) & worked as a SCRUM Master.
- Study client’s requirements, documents and analyzes required information and data. Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations, Product Feature mapping, User Story documents. Participates in Product strategy planning.
- Extensive experience in managing Enterprise IT project life cycle through all phases.
- Holding a Valid B1 Visa and open for travel based assignments.
- Involved in responses to RFP/RFQ, cost estimation, proposal presentations.
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
SBI Cards - Digital Transformation of Enterprise Apps
Currently GE Capital & SBI Cards are undergoing a divestiture and there is a need of setting up in house IT systems for SBI Cards to help them run their BAU when doing away from GE IT systems. Myself working in a Project Management role driving 2 Implementation projects: 1. Enterprise Apps Mobility Solutions (Digital Transformations of existing Legacy Applications including Chatbot implementation), 2. HR Transformation.
- Responsible for driving the project through its entire lifecycle working with Vendor (PwC & Deloitte) and In house IT team. Multiple Project Deliveries happen parallel.
- Participated in RFP roll out for Oracle Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) Products, Vendor Evaluation, identification process.
- Managed Vendor on boarding, Project Kickoff activities along with creation of Project Plan.
- Designed WBS as per Project Plan, Cut Over Plan for all existing/all integrating applications. Was done with vision to make SBI Cards independent from GE applications and tools.
- Designed Integration Architecture for seamless Integration of all Vendor Applications with new Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Developed a Data Governance Framework for executing Data Migration activities during the course of entire project implementation & support phase. It also included strategy for sourcing legacy data from GE dependent applications for all (Active & Inactive) records along with the defined access levels for data accessibility for various resources involved during Data Migration exercise in different phases of project (CRP1, CRP2, MOCK1, MOCK2, UAT1, UAT2, GO-LIVE, Post GO-LIVE)
- On an Agile Implementation standpoint, responsible for Sprint Planning, Product Backlog creation and prioritisation. Conduct daily stand up meetings.
- Work with different Product Owners in writing Epics & Features that BA team uses to write User Stories along with Acceptance Criteria’s/Tests.
- Conduct Sprint Planning meetings, communicate the Sprint Goals, attend User Story walkthrough by BA’s
- Define Product Strategy, develop Product Roadmap (define Release milestones) for short-to-mid term.
- Track Project Progress through Sprint Deliveries (with release timelines in place and the budget allocated for every Product Increment (PI) / release)
SkillsAgile Software Development Artificial Intelligence Cloud Security Framework CRM Digital Mapping Oracle Fusion Applications Salesforce Scrum Framework
GE - SBI Card (Divestiture)
[A] DISCOVERY / INITIATION
- Reviewing & Optimizing Critical Business Processes - Understanding the current (As-Is) IT landscape. Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications (To-Be). The CRM, HR applications cover entire range of modules / systems for Customer Profiling, MDM, Website, Mobile Hub, Customer Bot, CardOne, Hiring, On-boarding, Performance Management, Compensation Management and Learning & Development.
- Assist the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business processes.
- RFP Process – Contributed towards finalization of HCM & Digital Assisstant (Chatbot) RFP (in discussion with Gartner - SBIC’s Consulting partner); responding to queries raised by prospective bidders within stipulated timeframe; developed selection criteria; actively participated in SI Partner evaluation; finalized SOW post finalization of SI Partner.
- SI Partner Evaluation – Part of core team responsible for developing selection criteria, evaluation & selection of SI Partners for Digital Assisstant, Oracle Fusion, Talentpool & Identity Management (IDM) Implementation.
- Subscriptions & Licenses - Managing User as well as Application Licenses & Subscriptions (planning & renewals etc.)
- Fusion Instance Planning to ensure timely Product Upgrades, Quarterly Updates & Testing.
[C] PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SOW Finalization for implementation of Digital Assisstant, Oracle Fusion, Talentpool (Recruitment) & Ramco (Payroll) solutions.
- Project Planning - Lead diverse teams from Business, IT, Product companies and implementation partner to create HR systems road-map & deliver program requirements. Closely worked with SI Partner to develop & baseline Project Plans adhering to Schedule, Cost and Quality of deliverables.
- Lead various work streams such as Data Migration, Reports and Integrations with various systems.
- Project Governance - Ensuring all Regulatory, Information Security & Audit requirements are understood and met by Project deliverables. This requires working in close association with various supporting functions.
- Stakeholder Communication & Management – Presenting comprehensive project updates to senior management (Program Leader, CIO, Chief People Officer, CEO) on a regular basis. Weekly Project Steering Committee meetings, Weekly IT Stream Meetings, Weekly All Hands Meet (AHM) are regular platforms where the Project Status is shared along with Dependencies and Risks & their mitigation.
- Data Governance Framework – Have successfully formulated the Data Governance Framework for SBI Card after a series of detailed discussions with various stakeholders viz. HR business team, IT Security team, IT Audit team, etc; subsequently seeking approval from the Program Manager, CIO as well as the Chief People Officer. Data Governance Framework forms the backbone of this HR Transformation Program & ensures secured data transfer from GE to SBI Card, data accessibility only to authorized personnel & role based application access.
- Establishing Post Implementation Support Organization - Planning, Designing & Managing development of Digital Assisstant and HCM Ticketing Tool for L1, L2 Support.
- Establishing Change Control Board – laying down CCB functioning mechanism & approval matrix for application related change management.
- Fit-Gap - Active involvement in Fit-Gap Analysis / discussions with function stakeholders. Contributing in decision making / reviewing the decisions taken during such functional discussions.
- Integrations - Conducting technical discussions with various 3rd party integrators viz. Website, Portal, Cardone, ERP Suite, Ramco (for payroll), R&R, Benefits (Insurance), Concur, Oracle Financials, Learning Partner, etc. ensuring successful integrations across systems. This also involved technical / functional discussions with Oracle on ICS (Integration Cloud Services) as well as integration with IDAM (OIM) & SSO solutioning.
- Data Migration - Getting Legacy data (CRM & HCM) from GE was one of the challenging tasks in this project. Coordinated with GE & internal SBI Card teams to have this data (including historical data & files) available for various project milestones (CRP, UAT, Production) in required formats.
- Reviewing all the Project documentation, providing inputs, providing sign-offs post review.
- CRPs, UATs, Trainings - Planning & managing execution of CRPs, UAT and Trainings.
- Change Management - Planning Change Management for the overall Digital Transformation (for Customer Services & HR Functions) exercise across the organization ensuring smooth & effective introduction of the massive change organization is undergoing.
Radian Guaranty Inc/ Loan Origination Automation Program (OAF)
Radian was undergoing a large scale transformation of their existing Legacy applications. Customer choose 2 best–of–breed industry solutions for CRM (SFDC) and for Policy Admin (Guidewire PolicyCenter). In Phase 1 we worked on transforming their applications around Loan Origination process which includes setting up the entire Customer base in Salesforce (migrating away from .NET applications) and maintaining Policy administration in Guidewire. Phase 2 scope was to do Claim Center Implementation
A part of Core business team moving this program from typical CAPGEM (Capgemini Engagement Model) model to AGILE Implementation and delivering value to Customer with an Iterative delivery of product functionalities.
· Worked on Origination Automation piece on Guidewire – Policycentre Module along with Salesforce Integration to records Customer MI profile. Also worked on tweaking the application functionlity to suit tailor made requirements mapped to customer Mortgage Insurance Business.
· Worked as a Business Analyst for Mortgage/Loan Origination Automation Project, handling a team of 10 resources (Dev & QA). Had a joint responsibility of a Business Product Owner & BA in this account due to a Large scale transformation nearing a GO-Live
· While working in a BA capacity, clearly defined User Story Requirements, created Use Cases, BRD’S, FDS and worked with business stakeholders for getting sign-off as part of DOR. Used to give a walkthrough of these stories to team members (Dev & QA) before the sprint planning.
· Worked on various pieces starting from
1. Loan Origination,
2. Loan document storage/extraction,
3. Risk Analysis/Assessment,
5. Rating Engine,
7. Policy Issuance,
8. Mortgage Servicing,
9. Collateralization – Mortgage Backed Securities.
· Was involved in felicitating Sprint Planning meetings, Daily stand-ups, and Retrospective meetings at team level. Maintained metrics around Definition-of-Ready (DOR) & Definition-of-Done (DOD)
· Participated in daily S-O-S (Scrum of Scrum’s) to callout the dependencies on other teams (onshore/offshore) in the areas like Integration, User story dependency, escalates impediments, manages risks and make team representatives agree upon a solution to remove dependencies/ bottlenecks. Performed a role of SCRUM Master too for some time.
· Coordinated with the Business Product Owners to keep individual team sprint backlogs groomed
· As a Business Process Owner worked on defining Product Themes and breaking it down to Backlog Features and further sub-dividing it into User stories for a BA to start with his requirements definition process. Created Release plans, Sprint plans for delivery.Show More Show Less
Skills.NET Core Agile Software Development CRM Salesforce Scrum Framework Team Foundation Server (TFS)
ToolsAgile Microsoft Visio 2010 Scrum TFS
Carlson Wagonlit Travels/ Oracle Fusion Cloud Implementation
Part of core Implementation team for implementing Oracle Fusion on various modules, Service Cloud.
· Did requirement gathering, mapping their existing process functionality to the product offerings of Oracle Cloud Rel 8.
· Did functional setups for Core HR module during prototypes, UAT & Go-Live. Did similar setups while implementing Service Cloud – RightNow.
· HCM Application Configuration, Functional Setup Overview, Maintaining Work Structures, Workforce records; HCM Application Administration.
· Maintained Configuration workbooks with the most updated changes in the system.
· Did Full Core HR data migration (using File Based Loader tool) from Client’s disparate systems used across 46 countries. Created Data collection formats for various countries HR’s, designed transformation process and performed data loads in Fusion – each time during prototypes, UAT, Go – Live.
· Overview of Fusion Security (PSP, OSP, LDG)
· Role Based access Overview (Job Roles, Duty Roles, Data Roles)
· Post Go-Live, was involved in designing and implementing Interfaces using HCM Extracts. Worked on both Inbound & Outbound Interfaces.
· Worked with Offshore team in developing a Solution Accelerator – Transformation Program – A Java based utility for generating FBL files using a single Interface File which handled Incremental loads from PeopleSoft to Fusion for customer’s daily Interface.Show More Show Less
NCR Corporations, US – Banking Transformation (CRM roll out)
NCR Corporation is an American technology company specializing in products for the retail, financial, travel, healthcare, food service, entertainment, gaming and public sector industries. Its main products are self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, barcode scanners, and business consumables. They also are one of the largest providers of IT maintenance support services.
· Was involved in upgrading Oracle EBS from Oracle 188.8.131.52 to R12 as a part of NCR Global Rollout.
· Responsible for Configuration of Tele-Service Module (Incident Creation & Incident Management Tracks)
· Involved in Requirement Gathering ,Design ,Review, E2E Testing and Delivery of requirements as per schedule
· Ensure defect free and on time delivery of requirements
· Subject Matter Expert for tracks Incident Management, Incident Creation: dealt with NCR SME’s to identify the training needs of NCR Business Users. Involved in Training Delivery.
· Worked with SME’s to incorporate the RFC changes for the current deployment.
· Worked with NCR SME’s in providing GO-LIVE Support.
· Was also involved in Training Delivery to NCR Business users at client location- Mumbai (NCR).
· Also handled a team of 12 resources for Global training Deployment project as a part of this rollout.Show More Show Less
SkillsOracle E-Business Suite
AllScriptsMisys - Healthcare Payer/Provider
Allscripts provides innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. The company's clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations are the essential technologies that enable a Connected Community of Health.
Tiger and Vision are two Practice Management solutions with AllscriptsMisys who is catering their solutions for Payer-Provider space in US.
· Working with clients on requirement gatherings for understanding latest developments & Changes required.
· Perform End-to End functional study of the Business Process involved.
· Ensure defect free and timely delivery of requirements.
· Responsible for proposal drafting and solution development and presentation activities for Consumer Services in coordination with Solution Architect, SMEs and onsite sales manager as part of the Pre-Sales/Sales Support.
· To propose a Transition in the existing legacy Tiger Application to include ICD-10 codes updation from ICD-9.
· Using EDI technology(Misys FastServices), worked to Integrate Payer/Provider sytems & TPA’s into complete PMS. Worked on improving a reconciliation program for weekly/monthly payments.
· Propose a change in the existing Product workflows, screensets to ensure Allscripts PMS meets legal compliance requirements in regard to HIPPA / PHI and all other applicable government regulations including ICD 10 code migration.
· Participate in SCRUM meetings, review/approve estimations.
· Worked with the Allscripts SME’s for formal review and sign off on User Stories against any Business requirement/Defects/L2/L3 Issues.
· Creating various case studies on our engagements with Allscripts.Show More Show Less