Now you can Instantly Chat with Dhananjayan!
Highly skilled and results-oriented professional with solid academic preparation holding a Agile scrum certification with strong QA skills mainly into Manual testing and has a very good knowledge in SQL queries and HTML, CSS as well.
... Show More
Atlas is Pfizer’s Territory Management tool containing Sales Rep demographic information as well as promotion, territory, sales, and awards history information. It is the central data repository used by all Sales-related tools within Pfizer. It contains the field force structure and removal of Social Security number and add new modules in the existing data’s.
Test Tools : Manual Testing, QTP 8.2, Ace Project
Team Size : 5
Role : QA Engineer
Duration : July 2007 to October 2007
- Updating & Executing Test Cases
- Updating Old QTP Scripts and Executed the Scripts
- Reporting Defects and status tracking of assignment through Aceproject
Mellon EOS Web Redesign
Mellon EOS Web Redesign
Mellon EOS Web Redesign project was to completely redesign and add additional functionalities to the existing EOS project. The application is used by employees of more than thousand companies such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan all over the world. The application provides employees to view the stock options. The employees are provided information about their existing stocks, Vested/outstanding stocks and the stocks that can be exercised at this time.
Test Tools : Manual Testing, AceProject, PVCS and MS-Word.
Team size : 4
Role : QA Engineer
Duration : October 2007 To June 2008
- Test Activities included Functional Testing and Regression Testing
- Preparing test cases, specifying what is the input & expected value
- Conducting test execution and Bug reporting and Bug tracking through AceProject
- Handled the offshore team in testing
- Review the Test case Documents
- Preparing Test Matrix
Supported the UAT through PVCSShow More Show Less
Reader's Digest is the best-selling consumer magazine in the USA, with a circulation of over 10 million copies in the United States, and a readership of 38 million. Reader's Digest launched “Every Day with Rachael Ray” magazine in 2005. The web content of the same is available on the www.rachaelraymag website. Purposed Driven Life is a web based Christianity community server. This web site will be a guide and encouragement for Christian living in the 21st century, supporting in a lifestyle based on God’s eternal purposes, not cultural values. The RD Australia contains most useful stories and information for Australians. It is not only a magazine it publishes a range of books, music and video products that inform, enrich, entertain and inspire.
Test Tools : Manual Testing, Quality Centre, Ace Project and MS-Excel.
Team size : 3
Role : QA Engineer
Duration : July 2008 to September 2009
- Gathering and Understanding the requirements
- Involved in preparation of field level and functional test cases and RTM
- Involved in preparing and execute the test cases
- Involved in Execution of Usability, functional and Regression testing
- Involved in Reporting and Tracking Bugs
Involved in supporting UAT testing.Show More Show Less
Raindance is an ERP-system, mainly intended to support the administrative processes around economy and e-Procurement. Raindance includes functionality for general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fix assets, electronic invoices, electronic purchase, project management, time reporting, planning, data output management, I have mainly involved in three modules namely ARP, APP and Market Place.Account receivable process starts when customer uses the services from the service provider (For example Company) and invoice is generated from the Company in the name of customer. Money Company owes from the customer, who has received invoice but still not paid the payment. Every Company has its grace period under which customer has to pay the balance amount. Otherwise interest will be generated on the balance amount and reminder will be sent to the customer and extra fees will be added in the customer balance amount depending on the number of days he/she took for final settlement. Depending on requirement Company may include third party agencies called “Credit collecting agencies” to collect balance amount from Customer or make some financial adjustments. Customer and Company will have their own bank accounts. Customer can make payment by transfer of amount from his bank account to Company’s bank account. System will keep track on the invoices generated and the payment received. Once the payment is received from the customer, respective invoices will get updated with “Completed” or “Amount received” status. Below diagram will explain about important steps followed in the Account receivable process.
Accounts payable process is immensely important since it involves nearly all of a company's payments outside of payroll. The accounts payable process might be carried out by an accounts payable department in a large corporation, by a small staff in a medium-sized company, or by a bookkeeper or perhaps the owner in a small business
.Test Tools : Manual Testing, Smart Assistance & Selenium
Bug Tracking tool : JIRA
Team Size : Test team -5 and Rain dance team - 20
Role : Senior Software Engineer – QA Lead
Duration : Feb’10 – Jan’13
Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Requirement gathering, analysis & communication with BA's on query resolution.
- Estimation for the testing efforts for writing (HLS and LLS Test Cases) and test execution.
- Involved in Client interaction (Daily Status Meeting, Walkthrough).
- Responsible to share and send weekly & monthly status report to Management and Client.
- Provided the clear and thorough functional knowledge to the teammates to achieve the goal in within the time line and efficient manner, Involved in doing Peer Review.
- Understand the Customer’s expectations about Business objectives and quality parameters and define and establish necessary quality targets to meet the expectations/ objectives.
- Anticipates and identify technical Risks and Issues that may impact deliverables and develops and implements mitigation and corrective actions.
- Involved in conducting interviews and mentoring junior members on the team.
- Identifying Training needs, arranging and managing required Trainings to Testing Team.
- Review and Analysis of Business, Functional and Technical requirements. .
- Executing test cases and report defects.
- Performing Functionality, Performance and Regression.
- Preparation of Defect Log and Defect Analysis Report.
- Sign-off on test results and recommends promotion to production.
Giving quality related advice, if requiredShow More Show Less
Raindance is an ERP-system, mainly intended to support the administrative processes around economy and e-Procurement. Raindance includes functionality for general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fix assets, electronic invoices, electronic purchase, project management, time reporting, planning, data output management, I have mainly involved in three modules namely ARP, APP and Market Place
Market place is same as online shopping where the consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller in real-time, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. It is a form of electronic commerce, It involves in order management, shopping and administration management.
Intercompany invoice involves a selling organization in one operating unit, and a shipping organization in another operating unit additional accounting must take place.
Tools Used : JIRA, Green hopper, MS-Excel
Teams Handling : 2
Each Team size : 9
Role : Lead Analyst – Scrum Master
Duration : Jan’13 – Till Date
- When Team cannot resolve their own impediments, serve as first point of escalation to remove impediments.
- Protects the Team from disruptive external influences and educate External Stakeholders on Agile Principles and Practices ie : How to engage with the Product Owner and Scrum Team
- Develop, implement, radiate and manage team metrics. Evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements and how to maximize transparency.
- Provide support for the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
- Facilitation of Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review)
- Challenges, coaches, and guides teams in practicing Agile and advancing team maturity in a way that is aligned to Agile frameworks and Lean principles
- Implemented BDD approach across the various teams