Now you can Instantly Chat with Divya!
Willing to accept challenging career in Software Development and seeking for a position where I can utilize my technical skills and professional experience, to provide the best of mine for the success and growth ...
- 4+ years of experience in DotNet – C# Winforms,WCF,WPF.
- Involved in all phases of the projects, Requirement analysis, Preparation of effort estimates, handling client approvals, coordination with the testing team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Worked with SQLServer 2012, Oracle Toad.
- Extensive knowledge of Form creation using Live-cycle Design tool.
- A versatile team member with Work ethics, Flexibility, Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- Self-motivated individual, quick learner and dedicated worker.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal, Presentation skills.
- Introduced and trained on various process like Scrum and Agile.
Travelers Insurance Project with Cognizant technology Solutions
Travelers Insurance company is the client, I have designed User Interfaces and Database Maintainance using C# winforms.Show More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp SQL Windows Forms Development
Dell Sales Application
I was working on behalf of Ernst and Young to Dell , It was a sales application, I have developed and maintained User Interfaces in c# winforms and WPFShow More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp Entity Framework SQL Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Windows Forms Development Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
VEP Migration With HoneyWell Technologies
Working with Honeywell Thechnologies on behalf of Uthunga, I have worked in the development and maintainance of the application using WPF,C#.net,WCF.Show More Show Less
Skills.NET Core C Sharp Entity Framework SQL Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Development of User interfaces
Leading a team with technical support as and when required
Show More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) .NET Core Entity Framework