Now you can Instantly Chat with Amit kumar!
Project Manager (Test/Dev)/ Product Owner / CSM®: Has 16+ years of experiences. Is capable and committed project manager with a proven ability to meet agreed deadlines, coordinates work and work to be defined project methodologies within a struct...
Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.Show More
- Project Manager (Test/Dev)/ Product Owner / CSM®: Has 16+ years of experiences. Is capable and committed project manager with a proven ability to meet agreed deadlines, coordinates work and work to be defined project methodologies within a structured environment. Focused on any tasks at hand and able to utilize existing knowledge and experience to come up with practical solutions and alternative to testing processes. Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs. Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
DBS SINGAPORE, PROJECT MANAGER, MAY 2014 to DEC 2018
COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA, PROJECT MANAGER, OCT 2013 to APR 2014
CITIBANK NA (Hyderabad, India), Project Manager, July 2012 to SEP 2013
SPRINT-NEXTEL (Bangalore, India), TEST Project Manager, Jan 2011 to June 2012
Recruited by four of the nation’s leading firms to provide project management over large-scale, top-priority and complex technology initiatives. Managed budgets of up to $10M and cross-functional teams of up to 25 developers/testers, programmers, analysts and network specialists.
Drove the high-quality completion of systems engineering, software/database development and enterprise wide implementation projects for F500 clients including DBS Singapore, CBA and Citibank NA
- Led teams/vendors across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Honored with IBM’s “Spark Award” in 2013 in recognition of outstanding project results
- Program QA Manager/Product Owner: Responsible for project management of DBS iB/MB projects (MR1403, OXS, MYR, and SSB) throughout a project life cycle. Also involved in creating structured processes to manage defects right through resolution.
- Developing and maintaining Agile methodology.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements, Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Defining dev/test strategies for projects.
- Coordinating the work of dev/test teams and monitoring their performance.
- Following up any outstanding open test risks / issues.
- Managing the gathering of results.
- Compiling project metrics for management.
- Reporting to senior managers on progress and issues.
- Identify approaches that optimize the delivery schedule.
- Planning and estimating.
- Arranging team meetings and workshops.
- Coordinating with different sub-system to provide healthy project data/environment
- Facilitating smooth delivery, business and customer reviews with timely health checks
- Advising clients on best practice.
Results: Completed key projects (such as MR1403, OXS, MYR & SSB) on record scheduled and minimal manpower. Got appreciated by client for detailed reporting.
- Systems Engineering: Led design and multinational rollout of robust, scalable and secure electronic data interchange (EDI), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and point-of-sale (POS) systems for client Citigroup , IBM India and Sprint-Nextel
Results: Completed projects on schedule, meet all SLAs, as much as $100K under budget and to universal client acclaim.
- Custom Software Developments: Managed all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for dozens of custom solutions.
Results: Delivered industry-leading software that saved clients millions of dollars, shortened processes from weeks to minutes, captured #1 market share and generated up to $3.3M in annual revenues within year one of launch.
- Mobile Innovations: Guided teams in the development of additional mobile application features for clients including Citigroup, Sprint-Nextel and IBM that would enhance application performance, reduce costs and bring out effective customer satisfaction. Project Managed mobile innovations key features like Remote Check Deposits, Mobile Wallet and Mobile OTP.
Results: Improved the consistency, recoverability and accessibility of applications. Rated as one of the top 5 applications by Gomez rankings.
- System Integrations/Migrations: Project-managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of programs to new platforms and the merger of disparate systems from acquired client companies.
Results: Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client customers, accomplished with no unscheduled downtime and delivered by as much as $50K under budget.
- Enterprise Implementations: Directed global rollouts of new software and systems for clients including CBA,Citigroup and Sprint-Nextel
Results: Ensured defect-free releases through careful planning, testing and QA efforts.
- Multivendor and production support: Facilitate and organized smooth co-ordination between different vendors to ensure timely deliverables.
Results: Has effectively supported multivendor projects such DBS, Citibank, TCS, Adobe and Kony or Sprint Nextel and Amdocs to meet project deadlines. Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues. Has successfully managed diverse group of people to negotiate a favorable client condition.
- Mobile Test SME: Point of Contact for all Mobile Test related offerings and issues. Acted as Mobile Test Consultant/Technical Support Manager/Test Architect to various accounts such as NetApp, State Farm, Sirius XM, Standard Insurance, Bell Canada and Shell. Offer Mobile test solutions – Automation and Manual based on budget, constraints and milestones.
Results: Ensured accurate and correct estimations on new RFPs. Offered mentoring to accounts that had Mobile Test issues. Prepared and reviewed presentation that is required to freeze on IBM capabilities and competency in Mobile Test market. Proposed financial and resourcing tips to ensure smooth transitions. Identify potential resources to take forward the roles and responsibilities.
- Asset Harvesting and Idea sharing: Facilitate and organized idea sharing month for clients CBA, Citigroup, IBM and Sprint-Nextel. Build asset that can be harvested and reused across sectors.
Results: Ensured active participation by breaking Geo barriers and ensured record 200+ idea flows for client Sprint-Nextel. Cultivated asset harvesting for client CBA and Citigroup for features/tools/utilities which can be reused across various regions. Built reusable assets for IBM, that can be shared and re-used in various accounts. Uploaded and presented asset on various forums and share-nets to ensure proper and adequate marketing.
Show More Show Less