Now you can Instantly Chat with Jay!
Jay Chang is a senior software developer with 14+ years of experience developing websites and mobile applications. Client-focused and relationship-oriented executive management professional who has developed excellent websites and web applications...
- Web programming using Angular/TypeScript, React, Redux, Vue and Backbone
- HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS/SCSS and Bootstrap
- Node.js, Python/Django/Flask, Ruby on Rails, Golang and RESTful API
- PHP, Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP and Yii
- Magento, Kentico, Shopify, SquareSpace and Contao
- WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Unit testing, Integration testing, TDD and OOP
- Github, Bitbucket and Git commands
- Linux, Mac, Bash Script, CI/CD and Jenkins
- iOS/Android programming using Swift, Objective-C and Java
- Flutter, React Native, Ionic and Meteor
- Blockchain Technology in cryptocurrency
Networking & Security
Developed the mobile app using React native
DRUID acts like a video game but is a sophisticated measurement tool for cognitive impairment. Currently available for all smart devices, DRUID is an application that has been designed to measure cognitive and behavior impairment following ingestion of drugs such as alcohol or marijuana.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Developed the website front end and back-end.
Built the front-end using AngularJS and back-end using Node.js
The Veterans History Project collects the stories of our nation's veterans and archives them in the Library of Congress. With the VHP App, your interview can be recorded. tagged and submitted using your smartphone! It has never been easier for you to participate. Interview a veteran today!Show More Show Less
The Happiness Abscissa (Ha) reflects a person’s happiness. The Ha is a subjective scale that incorporates neurobiologic and sensory elements that can be optimized to improve one’s sense of wellbeing.Show More Show Less
ToolsShopify theme editor