Now you can Instantly Chat with Adnan alvee!
I have good knolwedge of Active Directory, Red Hat and TTT Certified, very good in troubleshooting issues with regards to Mobility (MDM), Outlook, Office 365, Active Directory etc.
I have experience in exclusively dealing with the clien...
- Helping admins to troubleshooting issues via phone/email with the following duties but not limited to:
- iOS and macOS related issues with Enrollment, DEP, Supervised, Apple Configrator, macOS encryption,
- Managing Profiles and Compliance Policies thorugh AirWtach, User and Device based profile for macOS, Apple School Manager
- Working closely with Tier 3, Database and Ops teams to act as a Liaison between customer and them, documenting all the conversation and the troubleshooting performed,
- Actively checking newly created cases on Zendesk ticketing tool and making sure SLA is met and acting upon team members’ cases in their absense
- Conduting technical triages/tranings, discussing the cases with the team and helping new hires get onboard in terms of process knowledge
SkillsMobile Device Management
- Helping admins to troubleshoot Exchange Online issues such as :
- Migration (Cutover, Staged, IMAP)
- Managing user and admin accounts using different set of admin roles
- Configuring Exchange ActiveSync account, mailbox access delegation
- Performing eDiscovey, soft deleted mailbox recovery, mailbox Archiving
- Configuring Outlook profile for an Exchange user accounts
- Creating/managing inbox rules, transport rules, message trace
- Creating distribution groups, security groups and shared mailboxes
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson
- Helping users and tier II engineers to resolve technical issues remotely
- Directory user creation, changes, termination and/or assigning appropriate permissions, Managing smtp addresses, enabling forwarding, creating workstation IDs, Troubleshooting Outlook issues
- Performing weekly/quarterly audits like SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002) & SOD