Now you can Instantly Chat with Satya!
With Tata Consultancy Services for the last 10+ years, am a PSM I Certified Scrum Master handling multiple scrum teams which are spread across geography and are a good blend of latest technologies offering Digital Services to the US based customer...
Had also handled the Test Manager and Demand Manager positions succesfully with proven history.
I have worked primarily in the Life Sciences, Health care, Banking and Retail domains. Have vast domain knowledge of CRM processesShow More
Johnson & Johnson
SkillsSAP R/3 4.6
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio
- To implement and enforce the Scrum principles and practices, to facilitate continuous improvement (CI), and to identify and remove team impediments
- To identify opportunities for improvement within the team and to assess the team’s current Agile competency
- To drive compliance and continuous improvement across multiple teams Agile roles, artifacts and ceremonies and thus articulate stakeholders metrics to the scrum teams and accurately report progress, risks, successes, and failures
- To facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations and to manages all Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
To help protect the team from outside influences which could otherwise interfere with the team’s ability to deliver value in a short time-box (iteration)Show More Show Less
Bayer Test Factory
- E2E Test Demand Management & Ownership (Proposals, Planning, Implementation, Execution, Closure, Defect Management, Test Management etc.)
- Team Management including Resource Planning and Utilization of PS domain
- Responsible for delivering milestones and meeting customer expectations
- End to end ownership of delivery
- Stakeholder Management including customers and any other project stakeholders
- Implementation of Test Strategy and E2E Test management
- Scope finalization, resource identification
- Test Processes and Methodologies
- Handled multiple test cycles in domains of Crop Science and Health Care