Now you can Instantly Chat with Joydeep!
* 19+ years’ rich experience in software engineering leadership across Design, Development, Support & Enhancement in delivering critical business applications & services
* Accomplished ...
* Accomplished in executing multiple engagements in HealthCare, Enterprise Content Management, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Media & Publishing domains
* Demonstrated excellence in leading engagements from Startup to Stabilization
* A technocrat with hands-on experience on technologies, solution architecture, application integrations; expert in development & support of Portals, APIs, Analytics Applications, Reporting platforms, Enterprise Applications
* Built high performing, cross-functional & geographically distributed teams, by coaching, technical direction and talent transformation
* Proficient in implementing project methodologies, Best Practices & Industry Standards, delivering features on-time & in-budget
* Specialized in identifying production performance bottlenecks, efficiency improvement opportunities and offering quick-to-market solutions to minimize customer impact
* Passionately driven multiple-concurrent-Special Initiatives at Org. LevelShow More
Data & Analytics
OptumHealth Clinical Solutions
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- The primary objective was to Transition Services to OGS, develop SMEs for diverse technologies, Stabilize services
- Led overall Development & Service Delivery for Clinical Solutions portfolio of 30+ applications (multiple projects)
- Established Optum IT Procedures & implemented Standards for a new Business Unit
- Evaluated Dev-Ops Self-Service Tools, recommended improvements & executed phase wise implementation
- Led high priority War Rooms, Root Cause Analysis, Blameless Postmortems & Executive Communication
- Generated cost savings equivalent to USD 2M+ by launching Efficiency Improvement Initiative
- Owned the Proposals Preparation for RFPs and defining SOWs.
- Key contributor in driving transition of 80+ positions from critical vendors to OGS
Optum Health & Wellness Portfolio
- The challenge for this dynamic, user-facing portfolio of apps was to build a Strong Team, establish & optimize delivery processes, Stabilize Services & address Customers’ issues.
- Led the Development & 24x7 Support (L2, L3) of 10+ apps comprising of in-house & vendor teams
- Improved SLA: 36% to 99%, Reduced Influx by 34% for the critical & rapidly evolving end user facing, eHP app
- Successfully transitioned the services from legacy to new set of apps.
- Proposed & implemented design changes in Customer Service Application, built Self-Service Tools for Business Operations Team, resulting in 10% Incident ticket influx reduction & effort optimization
- Implemented quality standards, CMMi processes and maintained Process Compliance Scores above 96%
Architecture and Platforms Portfolio
- Directing Software Engineering teams in Development & Support of 30+ applications/services (CBAs, strategic & flagship applications)
- OGS Leader for 24x7 Support & Maintenance for Line of Business, Service Level Owner (SLO) for 7 services
- Driving Talent Transformation and Agile / Engineering Transformation.
- Transformed IT Operations / Production Support to DevOps & SRE, optimized team by 40%
- Leading strategic initiatives, tracking MBOs through 6-9-12 month plans
- Turned around & exceeded the goals for all Operational Metrics; improved Agile Maturity to 80%, SLA to a consistent 95%+, availability > 99.98%, reduced influx by approx. 38%, controlled backlog within goals
- Spearheading opportunities for Continuous Improvement & Optimization, always exceeded target by 110%+
- Collaborated with Business Operations, Product Directors/Managers, Call-Center; Driven portal enhancements for better performance & UX; identified & built Self-Service applications for Business
- Achieved Employee Engagement of 76%+ & Talent Retention > 90% by setting Performance Objectives, Career Progression frameworks, Coaching & Mentoring team members
- Migrated applications to Openshift (private cloud) & Azure and other open source technologies
SkillsJ2EE MySQL Information Technology Infrastructure Library Scrum Framework Spring Framework OpenShift Apache Tomcat
GE ComFin Portfolio
- Headed overall delivery for GE Commercial Finance Portfolio for North America & APAC ($ 6M)
- Led the Planning, Estimation, Risk Management & Execution for 25+ applications/services
- Ensured high customer satisfaction through consistent On-time Delivery, compliance to SLA & quality goals
- Owned Proposals for RFI / RFQ / RFP; collaborated with Pre-Sales & Sales Teams for Requirement & Feasibility Analysis, Deal Evaluation, Risk Assessment, Proposal Preparation, presentations, SOW preparation
- Managed Budget, implemented actions for Gross Margin optimization, improved profitably to 30% +
SkillsJava (All Versions)