Now you can Instantly Chat with Aprameyan!
Working as Senior SSIS DEVELOPER for the past 4.5 years with expertise knowledge in areas of MS SQL and also worked with Sybase on developing complex procedures. Additionally I have technical knowledge on SSRS, ADF... Show More
US Based Pharma Company
• Pharma Data / Response File: Developed application using SSIS tool, which is used to extract and validate Pharmacy claim records and the claim Member details from a Medical Corp for 2 Line of Business Units (Children Health Plan- Health Maintenance Organization (CHP-HMO) and Children Health Plan- State Managed Care Network (CHP-SMCN)). These processed files are shared to MAGELLAN (states encounter Submitter). Response files received from MAGELLAN for the data file sent, process the received response file and to split the claims records into individual segments based on their Segment identifiers and to generate 6 Response files which are “|” Delimited text files, sent to NAVITUS for correcting the processed claims files.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
US Based Life Science Compamy (Application maintenance and support)
• Code migration using Tortoise SVN to higher environment
• Regression/ Unit testing of Developer code based on Business Functionality
• Change coordinator for 4 Pharma application and took out role of release from design phase till go live phase
• Handled MSR/WSR reports at project level involving cost centre areas of applications with top management.
• Worked with Concur- Cost Center application which deals with calculations and functional logics to generate finance report of pharmacy clients
SkillsOracle Tortoise SVN
US Based Investments Corp
1. Reporting application Re-Engg:
Developed a new Framework dataflow which included 100+ Stored procedures in Sybase and SQL DB which created a new data flow . The flow was designed considering the performance, Execution plan, indexes etc which reduced the execution time from 1 hour to 10 minutes.
2. SQL/SSIS Migration:
As a part of migration activity worked on migrating almost 150 odd SP objects in SQL Server and 50 SSIS packages from 2008 to 2016. During this enhancement, optimized SP object and SSIS package.
1. In SQL Server, modified the SQL script joining condition logic which reduced the execution time from 30 minutes to 2 minutes.
2. In SSIS, incorporated a list of transformation which was hanled in SSIS into SQL SP and bypassed all the existing logics to achieve at required result which reduced the execution time from 1 hour to 1 minute.
3. Java to SSIS Migration:
The project had the application flow technique of shifting data from Sybase to SQL using Java / J2EE process which consumed longer running time. Hence migrated the copy process into SSIS which creates bridge between the Sybase and Sql DB’s and transformed data.
The execution time was brought down from 3 hours to 30 mins on daily basis where there were 600K records were flown from source to destination. This was considered best optimiser project of the year