Now you can Instantly Chat with Santosh!
Configuration of SAP, IP Warm UP, private domain, private IP’s, sender profiles and everything comes in Email Studio - Content Builder - Send Option -Sender Classification - Subscriber List and group - Profile and preference management - Data ex...Show More
Client : IDFC Mutual Funds
Role: Marketing Cloud Email Studio Consultant
1. Involved in SAP configuration.
2. Helped in configuration of sender profiles
3. Practiced IP warmup for 3 different IP’s.
4. Managed various email campaigns and their reporting.
5. Expertise in creating Email templates using ampscript personalization in Content Builder.
6. Created multiple Data Extensions, Filtered data Extensions, Distributed data Extensions, Lists,
7. Customized Profile Management, Preference Management
8. Implemented Journey to ask customer to update their Aadhaar number in MF account.
9. Implemented Journey to send Birthday and Anniversary wishes to existing customer.
10. Setup Automations using Automation Studio for Data Import from FTP to
Marketing Cloud Data Extensions.mj,km
Description: This project will provide platform to manage warehouse processes like order
management, order inward and outward management, customer management. This solution also
provides mobile platform for users who can generate inward request, outward request in secure
manner, view list of current and previous requests.
Description: organizations, efficiently managing a team of service technicians, or field force, is
one of the most operationally complex tasks. Because it involves so many variables, which until
recently had to be logged, monitored, and controlled by human labor, it took a significant amount
of time and precision to keep track of all the unpredictable changes that could occur at any time.
Miscommunications, delays, and incorrect or incomplete information inevitably plagued many
companies in these situations, and while electronic databases certainly helped matters, they were
still exceedingly prone to human error.
As permanently connected mobile devices proliferated and systems began to communicate with
each other more easily, the next step for many software developers was to devise a technological
solution that would assist with managing mobile workforce and field service operations,
relieving frustrated leaders of many of the inefficiencies inherent in the traditional process. The
result was sophisticated field service management (FSM) technology.