Now you can Instantly Chat with Anurag!
Associate Vice President, Engineering with an established record of accomplishment of more than 21 years of rich Industry experience and a proven record of strong delivery management that meet business needs while...
- Responsible for a team of 400+ energetic engineers across various domains and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communicator who can deliver effective presentations, consult on technology projects, and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Experience in managing large teams and multiple projects, strong communication, collaboration & team-building skills. Experience extends to managing client relationships across the globe.
- Experience in vendor management, having good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience in leading and managing Digital Transformation initiatives and engagements.
- Good handle on various technology areas like Java. .NET, Databases, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing etc
- Responsible for Revenue and Margin in geographically distributed product development environment and strategy to grow existing relationships while adding value to the customer.
- Responsible for providing leadership and maintaining the motivation and morale of the team.
- Manage conflicts in the group and provide resolution to issues raised. Mentors managers and manages their career growth.
- Strong experience in leading the program inception charter to collaborate on setup, recruitment, training, knowledge transfers and overall enablement and success of customer’s offshore operations.
- Fully conversant with CMM Level 5 Methodology and Agile methodologies
- Frequent involvement in pre-sales and proposal preparation
- Wide experience on different kind of projects like “Development”, “Maintenance”, “Support” in the fixed bid and T&M mode
- Worked on other important roles in the organization like Resourcing Head & SEPG Head
- Stronghold in the Agile area played various roles including Agile coach, Scrum master, Waterfall to Agile transformation consultant etc
Data & Analytics
SIEM Product: This Product provides an indépendant Security intelligence that integrates security information and event management (SIEM), log management, file integrity monitoring, network forensics, and host forensics., and helps customers detect and respond to breaches and cyber threats
Technologies Used: Java, C#, Golang
News Media Solution Product
News Media Solution Product: #1 provider of mission-critical enterprise solutions (software and services) powering the global media industry. Specializes in comprehensive media solutions for both print and digital publishers, and covering such areas as circulation management, advertising, analytics, content curation, etc. Trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services, and corporate clients.
JS, PHP, Angular, Jquery, HTML, Bootstrap
Technologies Used : C++, Delphi. NET, WCF .NET Soap, Rest, Drupal 8, Java, Web Objects, PowerBuilder
APP Modernization Product
APP Modernization Product: This product is used to convert legacy language apps into a modern language such as java, .net with modern architecture. Wide range of languages covered for modernization e.g. COBOL, RPG, PL/I, JCL, VB, ASP, Lotus Notes, MS Access, etc. Use of lexing and parsing for analysis phase of legacy code to generate artifacts such as flow charts, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc. Use of templates for conversion to modern architecture Technologies Used: Java, J2EE, ANTLR, Apache, Tomcat., Windows, Linux, Lexing and parsing techniqueShow More Show Less
Underwriting Management Product
Underwriting Management Product: A next-generation underwriting workstation combined with a web 2.0 agent portal for comprehensive underwriting workflow and real-time carrier-agency collaboration. A completely new business and renewal portal that empowers the agent to complete an application in minutes using upload and/or entry, upfront pre- qualification and appetite rules, dynamic supplemental data and more.
Technologies Used : Java, Flex, HTML5, Angular JSShow More Show Less