Now you can Instantly Chat with Sanghamitra!
· 6.10 years of IT experience with more than 4 years of expertise on SAP Data Migration, and SAP R/3 ERP Testing.
· Extensive SAP Data Migration experience using tools BackOffice Associate...
· Extensive SAP Data Migration experience using tools BackOffice Associates–Cranberry / Cransoft tool and Strong Experience in data loads using LSMW, Batch / Direct i/p, BAPI, IDoc, BDC.
· Extensive experience in SAP Data element mapping with legacy systems experience, data migration experience.
· Extensive experience in perform Data Integration, Data Transformation and Data Profiling using ETL tool Cransoft.
· Extensive experience in testing the business processes in ECC 5.0/6.0 and Testing Various Scenarios in modules MM, PP, EHS and SAP BW7.0 Manually.
· Expertise in Writing & Execution of Test cases.
· Good Knowledge in Requirement gathering and developing Test Plans, Test Cases/Scenarios, Test Procedures and analyzing Test Result.
· Preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases for module, integration and system testing.
· Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases and Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
· Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
· Executing the Test Cases and Defect Tracking.
· Good Knowledge in Database testing
· Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it and Preparing Summary Reports.Show More
Role: Data Migration consultant
- I was the Point of Contact for the migration of all objects for SAP MM,EHS,PP person module used by the client.
- Study the functional requirement document (FRD) and develop rules to convert legacy system data or build the SQL rules by cransoft for transforming the data as SAP compatible.
- Preparation of Technical Requirements Design document (TRD) with the detailed business requirements and System analysis of impacted program components.
- Preparation of different Business Reports based on requirements from business such as SAP Readiness report, Info report, Pre Load report, Post Load report, Error report, Reconciliation report.
- Performing peer review for completeness of Technical Requirements Design document (TRD).
- Developed Test scripts for various transaction scenarios in PP, MM and EHS Modules.
- Tested material Upload LSMW/BDC Programs manually using BDC Session Method and prepared Unit Test plan Document.
- Coordinated with other Team leads to test end-to-end test scenarios.
- Worked closely with business analyst and developers to create test cases/scenarios, test steps, expected results and test data in Quality Center.
- Test procedures created in MM for material classification and Batch classification ,
- Test procedures created in PP for Bill Of Materials and Routing
- Involved in BI application testing which included validation of data for .different environment.
- I am handling objects like Material Master, Material Classification, Batch Classification, and Vendor Master.
- Extend the material / batch classification (GxP sensitive data) and load the desired data in sap using LSMW Tool and BDC Direct.
- Preparing Preload file which will be used in Load tool for uploading data in SAP.
Create BDC load file for batch classification using BDC Direct to load the data into SAP.
- Along with day to day migration activities I was also responsible for upload data and also prepare documentation for the same on support ticket related to VM and material Ticket. Also helping DMCC team in their migration activities like preparing preload Report, postload report, loading data in SAP Using LSMW and BDC direct.
- Involved in Data Migration testing i.e. used old data and checked the validity of the data.
- Prepared training documents for end users of application
Environment: SAP 6.0,LSMW/BDC Direct, Cransoft and SQL Server2000/2005:, SD, MM and FI/CO
Show More Show Less
- Gathering data and information from Local business.
- Import Source file into SQL Server and create Load files which will be used by Load tool.
- Registered in cranberry and assign sequencing to the Stored procedure while processing data for any objects which helps us to understand in which flow we must process our Stored Procedure like insert, Delete, update rules etc.
- Designed SQL queries for Preload and post load reports.
- Create BDC load file using BDC Direct /LSMW Tool to load the data into SAP.
- Participating in the brain forming session by the client and thoroughly understanding the testing requirement, test Environment and objectives in SAP MM,SD and PP.
- Building the test scenario based on the functional specification provided by business.
- Creating test scripts/test case as before the test execution.
- Identification of Test data and validation of Test environment
- Based on the test data performing regression testing in various modules of SAP MM&PP.
- Performing validation check whether data in ECC in sync with non-SAP System.
- Defect management creating the test evidence for the scripts which are passed and raising the defect for the failed scripts in HP QC. Once the defect is fixed retesting and closing the defect