Now you can Instantly Chat with Nikita!
✓ More than 9 years of experience as “AGILE & DevOps” Consultant
✓ Certified Scrum Master
✓ PMP Trained
✓ Having experience in Product Development lifecycle and Project Management
✓ Implementing containerization & c...
Role: DevOps & Agile Consultant
Client: IBM, Avaya, Lenovo
- Helping the Team members to understand the concept of potentially shippable products and practice agility via sprint-based execution
- Coaching Scrum masters to facilitate Scrum Ceremonies and incorporate Sprint Retrospective feedback into the execution
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Ensuring implementation of DevOps in Agile environment for CI/CD
- Making development teams aware of new DevOps tools & architecture
- Implementing CI/CD using Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes
- Containerization of applications and container orchestration
- Managing deployment & rollback strategies
- Manage release calendar for multiple applications
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Lead and coach the organization in its Agile adoption
- Help employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Understand product planning in an empirical environment (MVP, Release Themes, Value Vs Effort, Time to Market focus)
- Work with each team to customize the ‘Definition of Ready’
- Ensure that all backlog candidates for the upcoming sprint meet the ‘definition of Ready’
- Ensure the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
- Mentor Customer-facing operations/implementations personnel on Agile lifecycle, decomposition of customer requirements into executable backlog items.
- Enhance Team’s expertise in using JIRA and Confluence by defining and applying best practices
- Manage the entire DevOps lifecycle of the solution from concept, requirement gathering, product delivery, Implementation, Post production support reporting project activities to meet business deadlines and complying with IT governance policies and processes.
- Designing & Managing deployment plans and CI/CD architecture
- Implements changes and strategy that are discussed in agile retrospectives
- Work on impediments with raised by the team
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes, efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the team on Agile practices
- Planning and implementing infrastructure upgrades for DevOps
- Setup and manage AWS
- Infrastructure monitoring using Nagios
- Automating day to day tasks using Shell Scripting & Python
Service Management and Operations:
- Owning communication of critical and high priority incidents/escalations.
- Monitoring/Tracking incidents and taking the actions necessary to meet Service targets.
- Process Initiation of Problem Process for problems identified by Incident Management.
- Engagement of Knowledge Management for updating articles, Initiation of Issue Process for Issues identified by Incident Management.
- Responsible for the overall supervision, planning of quality objectives and goals for the team.
- Assurance of compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and finalizing key action points to ensure repetitive issues are not faced in future.
- Preparation of Reports and decks for Senior management
- Coordinating with the Developers on DevOps requirements
- Designing & Managing DevOps architecture with Jenkins and Docker
- Handling Change requests.
- Removes blockers/impediments for the team
- Carrying out planning for resource mobilization, manpower deployment and rendering technical support; ensuring the execution of projects within time, cost & budgetary parameters
- Implementing scripts for monitoring and automation on servers
- Performing migration for movement to DevOps infrastructure
- Migrating code base from SVN to Git
- Managing DevOps & Agile team
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMP Trained
- Having experience in Product Development lifecycle and Project Management
- Implementing containerization & container orchestration architecture
- Leading and coaching the organization in DevOps with Agile adoption
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Team on Agile practices
- Manage the entire DevOps lifecycle from concept to solution, requirement gathering, product delivery, Implementation, Post production support reporting project activities to meet business deadlines and complying with IT governance policies and processes
- Defining & Implementing Agile Processes and finalizing deployment plans.
- Ensuring that Scrum Framework is being followed
- Removes blockers/impediments with extreme prejudice when raised by team.
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes, efficiency in collaboration, open communication
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame.
- Automation in production environment using shell scripting for day to day tasks
- Using DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes for end to end DevOps lifecycle
- Having platform as a service using AWS cloud