Now you can Instantly Chat with Vasudevaraju!
Proven expertise of over 25 years contributing significantly to revenue growth and sustained performance. Leader in building new practices across new technology domains successfully. Proficient in working with US & European clients on onsite & off...Show More
ServiceNow New York Release - (MNC Client)
Analysts (Non programmer role)
ServiceNow New York release - New Features and changes evaluation for the Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Service Portal and Knowledge Management.
Sustenance of Knowledge Management repository and conduct In-house trainings on Knowledge creation and best practices.
Demos on new features of ServiceNow releasesShow More Show Less
As an Account Manager my achievements have been sustaining delivery of multiple projects from initiation till the end of the project delivery. Also accountable for 150+ resources both offshore, near shore and onshore. Project delivery models included both staff augmentation and fixed price. Technologies involved were predominantly Java/J2EE, Oracle ESB, Oracle BPEL/BPM, HandleBar.JS, Backbone.JS. The role also included adoption of Agile development methodology using JIRA scrum tool. Role also demanded maximizing revenue, right sourcing the projects and delivering projects on time with quality.Show More Show Less
Mobile Application Development
Softtrends is a mobile application development technology company started in the year 2000 and has been a leader in developing enterprise level mobile applications in iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry mobile technologies using Agile methodology.
As General Manager – Technology Delivery my achievements have been winning multiple clients from US right from proposal to project delivery. Also successfully implementing Agile development methodology using Plan.io scrum tool. Role also demands maximizing revenue and delivering projects on time with quality.Show More Show Less
As Senior Manager, IT provided strategic direction to execute large and multiple projects running concurrently across geographical locations involving EMEA, LATAM countries and US. Chosen to deploy applications globally utilizing local talent. Developed a dedicated technology team for Oracle and Business Objects while being responsible for resource management for the entire Bangalore Global Delivery Centre. Responsible for recruitment grooming talent. Worked with a six-member team comprising of Senior Vice Presidents.
- Led a successful project for Global Tax standardization program using the industry standard Global Tax product (SABRIX) aiding business roll-out of Global Tax processes across the globe
- Maintained this program at APJ countries and deployed to new business units in EMEA, LATAM countries and US
- Headed a project on global quote to cash program on Oracle Applications and Business Objects guiding a 45-member India technical team. Led efforts for Oracle ES R11 to R12 code migration for OM, AR and CFO streams
- Played a key role in growing business and delivering projects for EMEA, LATAM countries and USA. Ramped up operations with team size reaching 120 from scratch in eight months time
- Contributed significantly by starting an ORACLE Laboratory. Developed a 45-member team nurturing people within DELL
- Nurtured development teams in MS and ETL Technologies with over 250+ member team
SkillsOracle E-Business Suite