Now you can Instantly Chat with Koushik!
Proficient in python, docker, azure, Devops ci/cd pipelines. Exerts great problem solving techniques and has unique leadership skills... Show More
Ericsson E2C project
1) Worked in Cloud Development project with Ericsson as client.
2) Worked on CITRIX platform, GIT, GERRIT, Hydra, GIC start environments of Ericsson.
3) Participated in all phases of system development life cycle, from requirements analysis through system implementation.Show More Show Less
Ericsson IPT project
1) Worked on analysis of failed test cases and developed analytical solution for bugs.
2) Performed Testing automation using Docker. Generated Docker Images.
3) Handled more than 5 Bug Tickets per day along with Test automation in Docker.Show More Show Less
SkillsJava (All Versions)
Pepsico Smart Pantry Project
1) Worked in IoT Development project with Pepsico as client
2) I was the first to research and develop Docker Images for FACE Recognition in the project.
3) I was also the first member of the project to implement DevOps into the project.
4) Received accolades for my innovative solutions from the client as i implemented a use case by working on it as a POC.
5) Worked in IoT Development project with Pepsico as client.
6) Worked on Raspberry pi, Used VM and Hands on experience with Linux and Windows OSShow More Show Less
Landis+Gyr Smart Meter Project
1) Worrking as a Devops Engineer and Software Deveopler in the project.
2) I have written automation python scripts for smooth functionality of the project.
3) I am handling the TFS as a scrum team member.
4) I am sole person to Implemen Continuous Integration into the project.
5) I have gained expertise in Azure DevOps.Show More Show Less
OSPF/CSPF on ODL controller Project
1) Worked as intern for implementing OSPF/CSPF on ODL controller on unix system
2) Learned how to create virtual environment to launch virtual machines with help of Mininet
3) Worked and understood about Virtual Machines and eclipse environment
4) Developed Python Scripting Language code to design shortest path to host from another host by using OSPF/CSPF