Now you can Instantly Chat with Vinay!
•Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScaling, EBS, RDS, IAM, Dynamo DB, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Glacier.
•Created and configured Elastic load balancers, auto scaling groups and EFS Service to distribute the tra...
Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScaling, EBS, RDS, IAM, Dynamo DB, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Glacier.
Created and configured Elastic load balancers, auto scaling groups and EFS Service to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
Analyzing and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
Experience in Accessing AWS Services through CLI (Command Line Interface).
Experience in building a VPN Connection to Cloud from the on premises machines.
Configured S3 buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirement.
Setup/Managing Linux Servers on Amazon (EC2, EBS, ELB, SSL, Security Groups, RDS and IAM).
Experience in VPC Peering from One account to another in different regions.
Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; Blocking suspicious IP /
AWS (Amazon Web Services):
- Creating AWS EC2 instances and AWS S3 buckets.
- Provide timely resolution and effective documentation to the clients.
- Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems. Making judgments as to when the problem must be escalated and should follow-up on the calls to ensure that the clients are updated and close the case once the solution to provided.
- Having Good understanding of MS Office products such as Word, Excel,
Power point, One note and SharePoint as well.
- Having basic knowledge on VM Ware Clients used for Virtual Desktops.
- Installation and Upgradation of RPM &RPM and other packages through RPM and Yum Server.
- Used LVM for building volume groups and creating and maintaining file systems.
- Installation and configuration of Red hat Linux servers.
- User and Group Administration in Linux. (Add, delete or modify user and group accounts).
- Knowledge on Find Commands to extract files from the Servers.
- Good understanding in IT infrastructure and Security
Increasing Disk Space to meet client Requirements.Show More Show Less