Now you can Instantly Chat with Deepti!
Dear Whomsoever, it may concern,
I have over 15 years of Software Development and Project Management experience includes responsibilities such as Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Reporting & Documentation and Client Relationship Manage...
I have 9+ years of exposure to agile with 6 years as a scrum master and agile project management. I have recent experience as Migration Project Manager to manage migration of Non SAP data centres to Azure cloud.
I am writing to apply for the position of Scrum Master/Project Manager position
I am currently Freelancing at upwork as a Scrum Master. This role requires me to:
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Assemble and coordinate multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Track project deliverables.
- Well Versed with JIRA.
- Experience in managing distributed and remote teams.
- Organisation Face for Client, expert in client communications.
- Define project scope, objectives, staffing, resources, and deliverables.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.).
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Track and manage product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task break-down.
- Work with the engineering managers to identify cross-team dependencies and manage inter-team tasks.
- Teach the team to create clear and concise epics/stories.
I am a solutions-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. I believe that my strong background in IT combined with my extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring and closing a variety of projects, makes me ideally suited to this role.
I bring to your company my 15+ years of relevant experience and my drive for results and positive outcomes. I am prepared for the next challenge in my career and look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Look forward to connect at the earliest.