Now you can Instantly Chat with Manikandan!
- Asp.net - 6+ yrs of expereince (Interested)
- C# - 6+ yrs of expereince (Interested)
- SQL server - 6+ yrs of expereince ...
- SQL server - 6+ yrs of expereince (Interested)
- Angular - 2+ yrs of expereince (Highly Interested)
- Nodejs - 2+ yrs of expereince (Highly Interested)
- Mongodb - 1+ yrs of expereince (Interested)
- Git - 4+ yrs of experience.
My Integrated Student Information System (MiSiS) is an integrated student information system, used for managing the student information and related school administration tasks for LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District) schools & its associated charter schools. MiSiS is used to understand students’ educational histories, needs and goals and match them to the programs that fit those needs. LAUSD is also able to maintain state compliance through MiSiS. This project is about enhancing and maintaining LAUSD application with additional functionality and modern UI.
- Used C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JQuery, SQL Server, SSRS, MVC, WebAPI, Telerik, Angular 2 and WCF.
- Designed and developed SQL Server database.
- Consumed the existing web services.
- Involved in writing design and technical documents using use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Wrote product documentation including help, printed user manual, and training materials.
- Consulted with teams to determine the technical feasibility of requests and provided time estimates.
- Created technical, functional and business specifications.
- Met regularly with User Groups to determine software solutions to make the application run overall more efficiently.
As Team member:
- Prepared Weekly Status Reports and Timesheets.
- Coordinated with High Level Managers to prioritize the work.
- Coordinated with onsite and offshore team.
- Participated in all status review meetings.
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio