Now you can Instantly Chat with Yogesh!
- 13+ years of experience in IT industry with emphasis on Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Management of projects using Oracle.
- Expertise in Oracle EBS,Fusion Apps, Oracle Cloud Analytics.
Data & Analytics
Cloud Analytics – Oracle BIP/ OTBI Reports
- Designed/developed/Modified Oracle BIP reports.
- Used ESS Scheduler to schedule the reports (BIP/OTBI) according to the requirements.
- Have improved the performance of many reports, which were taking time to execute.
Toolsbi publisher Oracle apps
GMC- Gross Margin Calculation
- Designed/developed/Modified tables, views, materialized view, stored procedures, packages and function.
- Used SQL loader to load the data from the files provided by the interfacing applications.
- Created new Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Materialized Views, Packages, Simple, Ref & Traditional Cursors, Dynamic SQL, Table functions as part of Project/Application requirements.
ToolsSQL Developer Oracle 11g
OTM 6.3 - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL
- Improving customer Satisfaction through superior information
- Reducing costs through optimization
- Configuring master data - location, itinerary, rates, Agents.
- Worked on Order management, shipment execution, Packing Lists, Supply chain event Management,
- Fleet Management.
UPD Enhancements and Mobile Devices
- Required functionality to deliver previously identified cost savings.
- Add functionality to both the Opening Closing Log (OCL) Client and the new OCL API that will be
- Used on the mobile devices.
- Addition to IMAGINE of MLT Functionality, such as putting tone or a short on a pair helps the
- Technicians quickly identify circuits they are working on or resolving trouble.
- IMAGINE will email non-project red-lines files before deleting.
- Enhance cut Sheet error message in IMAGINE Dashboard.
- Create a Project Binder in MIC-NT to Enhance OCL Error Code handling in JAM.
- SHOTS Notifier & Portlet Changes à Change to the SHOTS notifier text (in announcement portlet).
- Enhancements to the SHOTS portlet
- Created an HBase table ‘employee’ with two column families ‘official’ and ‘personal’
- Inserted some records to this table (with whatever number of columns required), updated some of them and finally deleted the latest record
- Repeated the same steps but with a Java API
- Loaded the data of the table from step2 in Pig and dumped the records to the terminal