Now you can Instantly Chat with Saurabh!
To obtain an active and dynamic position as Performance Test Engineer, where I will pursue my performance testing and engineering experience to enhance my technical skills and in turn, make a significant contribution to the organizatio...
- 4 Years of experience in Performance Testing using HP Load Runner, JMeter.
- Experience on various types of Protocols Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Web Sockets.
- Experience in Database testing and MQ.
- Experience in testing Mobile application using Apache JMeter.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering, Test Plan creation, Scripting, Execution, Performance Analysis and Server side monitoring.
- Experience in Scripting Techniques like Correlation, Parameterization and Script Enhancements as per business requirements.
▪ Having Good Experience in Recording and Enhancing the scripts based on the Performance Test Critical Business Transactions.
- Experience in Smoke Test, Load Test, Stress Test, Endurance Test, Benchmark Test and Spike Test.
- Having good experience in designing Scenarios and executing them using Controller.
- Have exposure to APM tool like AppDynamics.
- Experience in server monitoring using Perfmon Tool.
- Ability to drill down and identify Performance related Bottlenecks.
- Having experience in analyzing Memory and CPU related performance issues.
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC),and Performance Life Cycle(PTLC).
- Good Knowledge on Fiddler and Blazemeter.
- Able to evolve myself within new environment and good at understanding new technologies.
- Good at communicating and handling clients, setting up meetings.
- Understanding the work flow documents.
- Creating Test plan creation,Test scenario and execution using controller.
- Recorded the Business transactions through load Runner web HTTP/HTML protocol.
- Enhancing the script by Parameterization, Correlation, Checkpoints Report the results
- Executed the scenarios and monitored the results through AppDynamics.
- Analyzed benchmark and provided summary report to Application team with root cause.
Re-testing of scenarios after optimization.Show More Show Less
- Requirement gathering and understanding the work flow.
- AppDynamics agent configuration on server.
- Test script creation using Vugen
- Script enhancements by parameterization and correlation.
- Creating test scenario and execution using Controller
- Test Analysis using LoadRunner Analysis.
- Sharing timely reports with root cause as observed on Appdynamics during test execution.
ToolsLoadRunner Jmeter AppDynamics