Now you can Instantly Chat with Kausik!
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in a challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize My skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Working as asso...
Working as associate software engineer at ATOS India Pune, India from June 2015 .
- 2 years of experience in administration of Weblogic/ OSB/ SOA in Production application support on the UNIX flavors.
- Good Hands on experience on unix scripts & sql.
- 1 year of working experience on informatica development & internal training.
- Experience in Weblogic applications Sebula & Soa Administration, and Monitoring the OSB and SOA domain, Deploying OSB and SOA applications, of both in Windows and Linux’s platforms.
- Good understanding of mapping the requirements & troubleshooting for complex software & application problems with in itil process.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management & Analytical skills and problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Ensuring that all the requests (E-mail/instant messaging and ticketing tool) are addressed within SLA.
- Currently Working under 24 x 7 production support environments.
The main goal of this service is to provide an application that makes be possible an analysis and ad-hoc reports. This system will bring standardization of data access, centralization of business rules, and quality control of the information for decision-making regarding the data from market audits and Sales Force Effectiveness.
Roles & Responsbilities :
- Mapping various designing
- Monitoring Session
Tools: Informatica 9.1,TeradataShow More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
Telefonica T4 ROM
Telefonica T4 ROM
- Administered weblogic application servers of Sebula,soa ,com system
- Supported monthly scheduled activities over German time – DB purging, Indexing ,rollout ,change .
- Maintaining complex Weblogic server environment and managing 700 plus SOA services.
- Working with great team and learning a lot in challenging environment, understanding different vendor requirements and user queries.
- Worked on monitoring scripts and automation of log archiving.
- Monitoring various dashboards for checking the service patterns and observing the end to end transactions behavior.
- Troubleshooting OSB related queries, understanding flow and workaround in OSB.
- Worked on tickets related to SQL and ORACLE DB – exported/imported schema DB dump, provided support to development team for user creation, password reset.
- Maintaining 100% SLA, joining MI call with incident management team.finding root cause in problem management .
- Team management – preparing shift roster, shift allowances and guidance to new team members to understand the environment and to handle client queries and steps to proactive monitoring.
Tools: BMC remedy, Jira ,Toad ,super putty,patrol.
Environment: Weblogic11gShow More Show Less