Now you can Instantly Chat with Mohit!
I hope you do well. I am Mohit, My total working experience is 6+ year in IOS Development, In my professional career, I created 25 plus app most of based on Objective-C, Swift and two apps are done in PhoneGap technology als...
Mohit has 6+ years of experience working including professional and freelancing careers, a demonstrated history of writing scalable distributed systems, profound knowledge in different areas such as Mobile, Full Stack.
Ever since Mohit was introduced to the programming world, he knew that was something he wanted to do. He was fascinated with technology and the speed it has been growing so far. He loves to solve convoluted business problems with technology.
Mohit is a self-learner, ready for challenges and always enticed for perfection. He has a `Hack It !` attitude which encourages him to never give up ^_^
Mohit enjoys evangelising knowledge and to spread the awareness of different things that could simplify human lives or make things more simpler :)
He believes in empathy, and think even the bleak moments can be turned into positive ones with trust & belief. With technology, we can indeed solve problems, but the main challenge is to solve the same problems with both People & Technology.
IOS Trainer/ faculty
As an IOS Trainer/ faculty, I have a Prepared curriculum and presented the material in a class and tracked attendance, assigned homework, grade assignments, given feedback and communicated effectively with students at all levels of technological understanding. Other tasks that teachers may complete include Ensured that class materials are up to date, reviewed the curriculum and demonstrated professionalism in dealing with others.
Roles and responsibility
Schedule the client requirement as per priority. Developing application as per client requirement.
Fulfilling the work milestone. Testing and debugging an app on all screen sizes and mobile devices
before delivery and publish. An effective team member with proven abilities to be a part of the team.
Experience with IOS UI development, Native, OOPS and objective-c programming.Familiar with Xcode IDE,
deployment and generation of IPA on handsets and simulators. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and
linked-in, AD mob, Air push, etc. Web service integration with REST, etc. Integrate crash- and analytics tools.
*Able to break down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
• Maintain a complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
• Help realize practical and robust App architecture on the iOS platform
• Support and control the technical factors related to the resilience, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Guide technical features being delivered to support non-functional requirements.
• Ensure and control code quality and development level testing.
• Performance of code reviews and implementation review sessions.
• Able to mentor development staff on relevant iOS technologies (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc).
• In-depth understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• In-depth understanding of threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
• Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services and third-party frameworks.
• Experience delivering apps that follow Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience developing multi-lingual applications.
• Experience developing adaptive user interfaces.
• In-depth experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
• Strong understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
• Experience working in a continuous integration context.
• Experience working on commercial software products with large user deploymentsShow More
The brand new Okdollar app is here for IOS and it’s filled with rich features and user friendly.
Keep reading to know why we say its simply awesome.
OkDollar lets you do fast money transfers, get deals and payments on the go.
Use wallet to recharge mobiles & DTH, buy movie tickets, share bills, share rent with friend, buy flowers, order pizza, shop online and do much more.
• Tickets— Buy tickets without worrying about small denominations. Can purchase bus/ferry/toll or train tickets.
• Deals for you— Get cool discounts from merchants and can be redeemed in the next purchase.
• Bonus Points—Get points on every purchase and redeem it for real cash from the merchants.
• Mobile Recharges— Refill Mobile Wallet
• Bill Payments— Pay all the bills at one place for electricity, telephones ,
• Survey / Feedback—Get reviews for the Merchant Service.
• Split Bills — Share your lunch bill or a weekend movie with friends
Inbuilt feature to split the bill among the friends.
• Refer a friend —You can refer your friends on OkDollar and get quick reward if they register
• Transactions — lets you see all your transactions at one place.
With this app, ASM’s are able to build custom made liquid fertilizers and grass seeds together with the customerShow More Show Less
): FEDMINETM is the only federal market intelligence platform that offers the most comprehensive data on federal business opportunities with alerts in real-time on contract awards. It is used by many federal agencies, federal prime and subcontractors (small and large), PTACs, SBDCs, and service providers supporting the federal sector.
With millions of records updated daily, it is the largest online federal reports library on the Internet. It also provides the fastest path to intelligence and knowledge on upcoming contracts and opportunities.
FEDMINETM pulls key data from 16 distinct federal data sources on a daily basis enabled by deployment of an advanced cloud hosting environment. The technology processes and normalizes all incoming data then connects all the dots so users can view unified data for quick insights and actionable business intelligence. To learn more, please visit www.fedmine.us
FEDMINETM is also viewed as a unique application suite consisting of powerful features for conducing federal market research. It allows users from both government and industry to gain unprecedented insights into federal agencies buying patterns, and the types of products and services they buy from each company they contract with.
Put simply, if you are a prime or subcontractor, a federal agency, or a service provider, the Fedmine app is for you. It will simplify the pursuit of federal business opportunities if you are a prime contractor, and provide all agencies with ready to use Goaling, SAT and Analytical Dashboards feature rich and powerful for reporting up the chain of command. Best of all, it's application interface is very intuitive and easy to use by anyone.
In addition, many one-click reports exist in the system that provide fast access to key information. Paying subscribers can request reports of their choice be added to the menu absolutely free of charge. A small sampling of report configurations is provided below:
1 - Top Small Prime Contractors by socioeconomic category, HQ, revenue, employee size, agency, and more
2 - Small Business Goaling Reports as per SBA rules
3 - Federal spending by NAICS/PSC Code for each federal market sector (i.e., defense, civil, legislative, independent etc.) by Contractor, Subcontracts, Burn rate with un-billed amounts by Task Order and more
4 - Contracts by DoDAAC for each individual DoD component
5 - Today’s Contracting Agencies, Prime Contracts and Alerts
6 - GSA Schedule Visor
7 - Eligible defense spending dollars where small business participation can be maximized 8 - Federal contract awards that resulted from BPA calls, or FAR Part 8 or FAR Part 13
9 - Subcontracts awards tied to prime contracts
10 - GWAC Visor - Contracts awarded on any GWAC by name (i.e., EAGLE, T4NG etc.)
11 - Expiring contract awards by socioeconomic category
12 - Contracts by Contracting Office and Place of Performance
13 - Contracts by Congressional District for each Congressman
14 - Comprehensive views of data with vivid snapshots of information from a single contracto