Rujuta mohan dhamankar D.
Experience: 5 Years
/ Year1755.19 USD
Notice Period: 90 Days
Now you can Instantly Chat with Rujuta mohan dhamankar!
Accomplished, results-oriented professional having 5 years experience and working as Senior Documentum Consultant for
variety of customers like Wockhardt, Sun pharma, DRL,Seclore,Menarini,Equinor,vcloud.
▪ Experience in the following a...
Project Description : • In 6month industrial training I had work with Android,Phonegap, sales force Technologies. • Policy Admin software basically develop for policy agents to make policy related work easy. • It is cross-platform &lightweight. Not requiring any installation, it can be freely copied and used anywhere. • This software basically consist various modules like vendor ,client intake, client follow-up, commission tracker etc. • Intensive certification in German Language duration 6 month.Show More Show Less
SkillsAndroid Salesforce iOS
Equinor(Subject Matter Expert, D2 Developer)
▪ Continuous interaction with Business Analysts & Clients for requirement gathering ▪ Creating Design specification & Updating Functional specifications for the customizations handled ▪ Key developer for implementation activity that include workflows, lifecycles, templates, C2 Profiles, periodic review process, Auto naming, Auto linking, C2 Configuration, configuration of property page, creating user and role using DFC, Security model.
Responsibilities ▪ Support for Documentum product installation and configuration in non-production and production environments. ▪ Designing and implementing Add-on’s for the Application Defined the requirements
Skillsopentext directory services
Project Description : This application is a software component developed by Impact Systems in collaboration with Seclore, allowing users to access documents from the Documentum repository in secured manner. Allows authorized users to enable or disable existing security policies assigned to protected folders Applies folder's security policy to the document when a user/application tries to access the document residing in a protected folder Removes policy applied to a document prior to storing it in a protected folder, provided document's policy matches the security policy of the folder Applies folder's security policy to a document when the document is moved/copied to another folder having a different security policy, thereby retaining the original security policy of the document. Interacting with On-Site Coordinators.
Contribution : Work on SBO TBO implementation for edit document operations to allows authorized users to set security policies on Documentum
Learning Management System
Learning Management Systems (LMS) are used to deliver courseware in schools and popularize e-learning. Since the last few decades, companies have been using LMS to deliver training to internal employees and customers. The technology has become a powerful tool for consulting companies that specialize in staffing and training, extension schools, and corporations looking to get a better grasp on the continuing education of their workforce. Its impact has been seen mostly outside of traditional educational institutions. However, technological and market forces of LMS are dramatically changing today’s classrooms as well.
With this application, you should implement the following features:
- Registration Control: The ability to monitor and customize the registration processes of e-learning curriculum
- Document Management: Uploading and managing documents containing curricular content
- Multiple device access: Delivery of course content on web-based interfaces such as desktops, phones, or tablets
- Course calendars: Creation and publication of course schedules, deadlines, and tests
- Registration for new courses: Creation of new courses and registration of students
ToolsVisual Studio 2015