Now you can Instantly Chat with Satish!
My name is Satish Upadhyay. I am 80% hands on technical and 20% into management role. I have 17 years of experience in IT industry. I work as an Enterprise solution architect on .NET stack, MEAN stack, Big Data Engineering, Enterprise Mobility and...
I am certified AWS solution architect associate and preparing for TOGAF 9.2 exam. I was certified Microsoft technology specialist, developer and solutions in past. I am focusing on AI/ML, Data science area to provide solutions to produce better decision and forecasting about/around businesses.
Innovation and Ideas do matter. Research on new ideas, latest industry trends, cutting edge tools and technologies, industry wide accepted best practices, appropriate skills help to deliver best result.
I am into client facing role, end to end technical delivery, understanding and translating/aligning business into technology, cloud, IoT and web solution architecture, DevOps, quality, NFRs, Presales, Team formation, team handling.Show More
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
Market Data Modernization
Market Data Modernization
Project: Market Data Modernization
Duration: Jan-19 to Current
Client: TMX Group-Toronto Stock Exchange
Role: Pre-Sales, Client, Technology and Solution Handling
Description: TMX group target is to provide interfaces to technical and non-technical subscribers to perform technical and fundamental analysis of securities from US, Canada and Europe region. Interfaces help subscribers to predict and forecast the stock movement. Inhouse Data Lake having data of securities in stock market is provided through web-based UI and programing front end for subscribers.
- Technology decision making
- Providing solution to business
- Client handling, Technical Delivery
- Architecture review, Process and Quality ensuring
- Coordinating with offshore-onsite
- Managing Risks, Assumptions, Change Requests
AWS Services Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch, Dev OPS, S3 Data Lake, Hive, Jupiter Note, PostgreSQL, Spark, EMR, Code Pipeline, Data Pipeline, Python, DjangoShow More Show Less
SkillsApache Spark AWS AWS-EC2 AWS Lambda AWS EMR AWS RDS AWS ApiGateWay AWS SNS AWS S3 Python Node.Js Hive DevOps CI/CD Git
Duration: Dec-17 to Current
Client: BTL Group, UK
Role: Heading Technical Deliveries, Pre-sales
Description: BTL is creator of Surpass product and have millions of customers across globe.
Surpass is a market leading, complete, end-to-end assessment platform for the secure management and delivery of paper based and on-screen examinations and tests.
This is product has modules like online/offline exam, publishing, content authoring, Test administration, HTML delivery, secure client etc.
Currently 25 teams are working together on this product from different geographical locations from UK, India, Russia, Serbia.
As a part of pre-sales solution, I was able to suggest and convert legacy flash-based UI to convert to ReactJs with .Net framework as many services were already built using .Net stack.
- Customer handling, Requirement Analysis and mapping
- Planning, Technical Delivery
- Architecture, Technology roadmap, solution improvement, Pre-sales
- Policies and Processes implementation
- Coordinating with SMs, Risk mitigation
DevOps, CI/CD, Health Monitoring, TeamCity, Git, Azure, MVC.Net, ReactJS, Angular 6, SQL Server 2008
Django, Python, MongoDB, VewJS, NodeJS, Angular, Cordova, PhoneGAPShow More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio 2019
Healthcare Provider Management Platform
Healthcare Provider Management Platform
Project: Unified Provider Management (UPM) Platform - Phynder
Duration: Dec-14 to Nov 16
Role: Solution Architect
Description: The Phynd Unified Provider Management (UPM) Platform allows healthcare organizations to unify, manage, customize, and securely share mission-critical provider information across their core IT systems to improve financial results, clinical outcomes, and compliance.
With the Unified Provider Management (UPM) Platform, hospitals and health systems have the ability to manage their provider (referring and credentialed physicians, nurses, and mid-levels) profiles across all of their core IT clinical, financial and operational systems. This single, accurate, source for provider information streamlines workflow, improves productivity, speeds up billing, optimizes the revenue cycle and enhances care coordination enterprise wide.
- Product roadmap planning with Client’s solution architects
- AWS solution architecture including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, AWS well architected framework/tool
- SaaS based Micro Services architecture
- AWS cloud migration from on premise, back up, disaster recovery
- Hybrid mobile solution architecture
- Architecture review and milestone definition
- AWS cost optimization, resiliency, performance, security monitoring implementation
Environment: Windows 8/server 2012, IIS, TFS, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC 5, Web API, SQL Server 2012, AngularJs, HTML5, Android, iOS, AWS, S3 Services, SQS, Cloud Search, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, High availability, ELB, DR, ResiliencyShow More Show Less
Project: Single Step
Duration: May-13 to Current
Client: World Vision International, USA
Role: Head of Technology
Description: World Vision, together with microfinance subsidiary Vision Fund International, is one of the world’s leading humanitarian organizations. Over 40,000 staff members (including part time and temporary staff and employees of microfinance institutions) implement programs of community development, emergency relief and promotion of justice in nearly 100 countries.
This product will help WV to manage child sponsorship, family history, education, health, funding, child sponsors with front and back office solution using web, desktop and mobile application.
Application will help to manage child and sponsor data between National Office, Sending Office, Receiving Office, and Local Office using online/offline mode application.
- Heading Web, Desktop and Mobile application development with teams
- Design review/changes management
- Handling Development/enhancement and support of product
- Heading Technology and deliveries
- Technical coach and mentoring teams
Environment: Windows 7, IIS 7.5, TFS, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, Web API, WPF, WCF, WF, SQL CE 4.0, MSMQ, SQL Server 2012, Entity Framework, Mobile, HTML5, Team Pulse, Continuous Integration etc.Show More Show Less
Project: Clearly Inventory
Duration: July-12 to May-2013
Client: Clearly Inventory
Role: Senior Architect
Description: This is online Inventory management web application product being converted to new .Net platform using latest tools and technologies on Windows Azure.
- Cloud migration and solution architecture
- Vision, Scope, NFR, Organization vision and goal
- Organization Capability and strategy
- Architecture Implementation
- Team formation
- Development/enhancement and mobile stack introduction/suggestion
- Cloud best practice/patterns/capacity planning
- SaaS based design
- TDD Development
- DevOps and CI/CD implementation
- Security and end to end technical delivery