Now you can Instantly Chat with Rohit!
I have over 4.10 years of experience working as a Software Developer. Currently, I work as a Consultant in Ernst & Young, where I am focusing on the implementation of the various module through RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
Previously, I was a Software Development Analyst at Accenture, where I have been a developer for Hospitality, Travel and Banking clients and leading the Development team. Developed end to end robotic process automation solutions involving various complexities on various applications like web-based, windows based applications.
Competencies: C#, SQL Server, Microsoft Bot Framework ( Cognitive services: LUIS, Q&N Maker ), Web services, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Visio, SDLC, and R.P.A Tool: Blue Prism.
OnQ application is a mix of windows & web-based applications. It has a very unique feature of digital check-in which is not available in any other application in the market in the same industry.
This application is being used by the client (Hilton Worldwide) in 5000+ properties across the world. It includes multiple modules: Front desk, Groups, House Account, Night Audit.
- Requirements gathering for enhancements, analysis, and project estimations.
- Review and creation of Design Documents.
- Involved in Coding, Code Review and fixing the existing defects.
- Direct interaction with various stakeholders at client location (including other vendors providing services to client) for resolution of concern areas.
- Leading the Development team from Accenture’s end and reporting directly to the client.
- Implemented RPA solution using Blue Prism for User Account Management request processing.
- Created architecture diagrams and defined infrastructure needs for RPA implementation.
SkillsC Sharp SQL XML BluePrism Test Automation Web Services Team Foundation Server (TFS) Systems Development Life Cycle - (SDLC) Visual Studio Code
Robotic Process Automation - Centre Of Excellence
Project Detail: Responsible for the infrastructure required by the automation tool, and play an invaluable role in ensuring that the project has a reliable, available, scalable, and secure (RASS) infrastructure.
Roles and responsibilities are:
I am the part of Accenture RPA_COE team where our roles and responsibilities are:
1. Governance: (a) Standard/SLA Reviews.
(b) Priorities and Categories the process.
2. Process Improvement: (a) Shared Resources for Optimization: Training, Support, Facilitation.
(b) Initial Assessment and Process Review.
(c) Optimization of a process for robotic automation.
3. Architecture: (a) Provides technology guidance and configuration maintenance.
4. Development: (a) Testing of new concepts.
(b) Shared resources for Development.
(c) Development Standards.
ToolsBlueprism Ssms Visual Studio 2015
Project Detail: The process is to confirm how many Stamp should be paid on trade by reconciling CREST’s tax calculation with HSBC’s calculation. A daily report is provided to the user who is required to review and remediate exceptions.
Involved with the Hierarchy handling, requirement gathering, documentation and other development of stages, assignments, implementation and designing bots using RPA automation tool Blue Prism.
Created architecture diagrams and defined infrastructure needs for RPA implementation.
Interacted with windows based application, mainframe-based application and MS Excel.
Peer review at regular stages of the development phase to ensure development quality.
Worked together with the Business team during the UAT phase and to help them understand how automation works and what will be there role.
ToolsBlueprism Ssms Visual Studio 2015
Roles & Responsibilities:
Involve with the requirement gathering, documentation, and Business Process Solution Design.
The development includes the end to end robotic process automation solutions that involve various applications like Windows and Java.Show More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio 2015 Ssms Blueprism