Now you can Instantly Chat with Chintamani!
• Approx. 11+ years of IT experience in design, development and testing of software applications in client/server, OO and web-based environments using Java/J2EE.
• Worked onsite for Production Support and Maintenance assignm...
• Worked onsite for Production Support and Maintenance assignments in SFR, France, also for development of T-Mobile, Den Hague NL.
• Experience in Analysis, Design and Development of MVC Pattern applications.
• Excellent experience in different web frameworks like Spring, Struts and Hibernate etc.
• Instrumental in deployment process of Application/Web Servers.
• Excellent hands-on on RDBMS, Source Repositories and CI’s.
• Effective team player and efficient time manager.
• Self-trained in technologies/methodologies like AWS, Scrum, Agile, and Liferay.Show More
#Renault (Lisa IOM/KD/PERLE/IPPRF/IMAGE/AQTSO)
- JSP, Spring, Struts, Hibernate and Tomcat 7
- Working as Senior Consultant.
- “LISA-IOM” is a J2EE based application used for Irregular order management. It combines of ILN, Customers/Clients and Suppliers. LISA-IOM ILN (International Logistic Network) is a platform for parts management. A customer places an order to an ILN and the ILN forwards the orders the suppliers. The suppliers provide back the deliverable to the ILN and the ILN delivers it to the customers. In LISA-IOM the customers are plants/factories that make the order.
KD (Knock Down)
- “KD” is a J2EE based application, this project is developed for a system to allow an ILN (International Logistics Network: Renault) or PCC (Parts Consolidation Center: Nissan) to group the parts by consistent batch (for the manufacturing of a vehicle or a body) and to ship them to the client factory. This system is used by all the ILN and PCC of Renault and Nissan worldwide.
- PERLE is a J2EE based application used by Renault for “Logistic Route Management”. In this application, Customers request for one or more parts (reference in technical) to the supplier. In this system we have two kind of paths direct path and Indirect path. Direct path means it is direct request from customer to supplier without any ILN (International Logistic Network) or SFK (Sofrstock) in between. Indirect path contains any ILN or any SFK.
- “IPPRF” is a J2EE based application, the IPPRF project is used to implement a reliable measurement of the quality of shipping notices sent by POE / POI suppliers and by platforms (PF) or service providers to Renault customers (RNO). Encourage the self-organization of suppliers to improve punctuality, document quality, consistency and the validity of shipping notices.
- “IMAGE” is a J2EE based application, this application manage 2 things, The list of client declared for reception of Deliver Order and Reception administrative in the System used for Irregular order management.
- “AQTSO” is a J2EE based application, this application helps to give a note to Supplier. IPPRF is the providing rate to the Supplier. Sometimes supplier complains for the service rate that they have. AQTSO allows IPPRF to give the service rate to AQTSO which is closer to reality. It also helps Renault to track supplier and also helps to highlight issues when some problems happens, which interns help to create an action plan to for these issues if it happens repeatedly.
SkillsJava Server Page - (JSP) Struts-2 Hibernate JBoss EAP WebSphere Application Server Java (All Versions)
ToolsEclipse RAD JDeveloper
iPKO B2B Offline
- An application installed on PCs (both Windows and Linux) enabling basic exchange of files from iPKO Business via the shared protocol. The application will primarily serve to integrate non-SAP accounting systems owned by the bank's customer.
The project also assumes that companies wishing to integrate their software with iPKO Business via the provided channel will have that capabilityShow More Show Less
- T-Mobile consists of Solutions & Services which is responsible for designing, developing and delivering sustainable solutions and services in the Mobile IT answering to the needs of T-MOBILE. The delivery of applications and services to internal and external T-MOBILE customers exists of:
- Managing the intake of new demand and the delivery of solutions;
- Defining the domain architecture and verification of compliance of designs & developments;
- Reaching agreements with business requesters on the scope of the new applications and services.
- Delivering solution and technical designs;
- Performing and/or managing software development (both Waterfall and Agile);
- Verifying that the delivered software provides the right quality and functionality;
- Provide 3rd line support
SkillsAmdocs Clarify CRM 13.1
- JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Velocity, Jquery, liferay, JasperReports and Tomcat 7
- Worked on front end and back end services.
- MACS aim to provide a consolidated platform for the provisioning and management of account card tenants. At the core are a set of generic and configurable product blocks that can be tailored to suit the specific requirements of each tenant.
- Worked on Product support, Web Client, Automated Batch processing and external sub – systems.
- SaFiR is the CRM system. IT enables to "receive" the customer when called for SFR support. SaFiR does not have all the functionalities required for requested service but is an entry point to other applications of the SFR information system.