Now you can Instantly Chat with Ashish!
- Software Professional having IT and Banking Industry experience of 11+ Years.
- Calypso Implementation, Integration, Customization & Technical Consulting experience of 7 years.
- Have worked primarily in the domain of Treasu...
- Have worked primarily in the domain of Treasury, Investment Banking and Financial accounting.
- Have worked on all phases of SDLC i.e. Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Support.
- Having 3+ year experience in role of Tech Lead/Manager
- My core areas of technical skill are design and development using Core Java, J2EE and frameworks including Spring and XML.
- Interested to learn new technologies, business/domain knowledge and ability to grasp quickly.
- Energetic individual with full dedication to strive for perfection in whatever assignment undertaken.
- Would like to take initiatives and work proactively.
Calypso FTB Implementation/Upgrade for Equity, FI & FX
- Worked on Consulting/Advisory role for technical/interfacing issue during implementation
- Worked on Hardware sizing, Memory Requirement and troubleshooting of performance issues.
- Worked on Calypso Integration with Bloomberg DL, Bloomberg SAPI, Bloomberg FIT, Bloomberg EMSX & Reuters TOF
- Worked on Calypso Integration with Swift, RTGS, Finacle and LDAP
- Worked on Calypso ERS Limit Customization and ERS Limit Reports
- Installation, Maintenance and administration of v13-v16 environments
- Development of Custom Upstream and Downstream Custom Interfaces for Calypso Application
- Development of Custom Engine, Custom Workflows, Custom Schedule Tasks, Custom Pricers, Custom Reports etc.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of the reported issues during Calypso Implementation.
- Client Training on Customization & Environment management for Calypso Application.
SkillsJava (All Versions) Java EE Calypso Linux Oracle
New Product Integration in Calypso Implementation
- Interface development for importing FutureFX trades
- Customizations related to inclusion of new Product
- Development of Interface for FutureFX trades import
- Worked on Hardware Sizing and Capacity Planning
- Analysis on finding change area due to inclusion of new Product
- Customizations i.e. Workflow, ERS, CWS Reports
DART – Deal and Revenue Tracker
Delivery & Enhancement
- Primary Responsible for Design & Development of new enhancements and BAU requirements.
- Implementing performance/process & build improvements to application.
- Following Agile approach (using Scrum methodology) for software development by participating in – scrum meetings, sprint planning, task estimations,
L3 Support (on Rotation)
- Looking into prod issues raised by user/L1, provide alternative solution and identifying root cause for the same.
- Involved in Prod releases and carrying out post deployment checks
- Coordinating with concerned stakeholder i.e. developers, Business Associates for identifying root cause for cross-application issues and enhancements.
Ultimatix – Global Development & Support
Delivery & Enhancement
- Primary Responsible for Design & Development of Customized solution
- Implementing performance/process improvements to existing customized solutions
- Interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Driving Quality of deliverables by complying with organization processes and best practices.
ToolsSVN Jira software