Now you can Instantly Chat with Kishore!
Having over 5 years of IT experience. Worked as Tableau Developer and Tableau server administrator for both Implementation and support projects.... Show More
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
- The Coca-Cola Company is an American corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- The company's stock is listed on the NYSE and is part of DJIA, the S&P 500 index, the Russell 1000 Index, and the Russell 1000 Growth Stock Index.
- Developed reports as per client Requirement using Redshift tables.
- Developed reports using SAP BW queries (BEX), Multiproviders.
- Represented data using the Cross Tabs, Pie Charts and Bar Charts etc.
- Used groups, hierarchies, sorts, sets and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Created conditional filters and Action links to filter the data on dashboard.
- Exported the files into different formats like .csvfile, .pdf etc.
- Published the reports to Tableau server.
- Validated the reports on Tableau server to make perfect visuals.
- Created users, groups, projects, assign users to groups in server.
- Schedule extract refresh for reports in tableau server.
- Monitor and validate data after scheduled refresh.
- Resolve tickets raised by user in Service-now.
UnitedHealth Group Information Security
- Responsible to troubleshoot L1 level application related issues.
- Monitor resolution of Incidents/ Service Request queues in BMC Remedy ticketing tool with in the agreed time lines and escalate where ever required
- Generating weekly, monthly, quarterly reports. Analysing the reports and publishing the reports to business leaders.
- User access provisioning for internal applications and for cloud based applications.
- Provisioning the access to the users through an IDM tool called Identity Manager, like account unlocks, On-demand Authentication, password resets.
- Maintaining acceptable and appropriate quality levels and production turnaround times.
- Training the new teams hired for the process.