Now you can Instantly Chat with Takesver!
- 11+ years of hands-on experience in AWS, Java Backend/full-stack development with strong software engineering background principle: writing modular clean code, clearing analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in the full life...
- Experience in the full life cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc.; requirements analysis, designs, codes, tests, debugs, and document
- Experience in OOP, design patterns, AWS containers, microservices, serverless implementation, Jenkins
- Experience with RDBMS including OSS(Open source Software) (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) and NoSQL Databases including OSS (MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with Java, AWS technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, CloudFront, IAM, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, Python, NodeJS, Terraform, apigee, etc
- Experience in developing mobile applications both native and hybrid.
- Software industry experience with exposure in multiple domains – BFSI, Education, e-Learning, and B2B (eCommerce).
I had worked on end to end development of Biocatch system for Lloyd bank,where Ihad analysed the end to end flow as well as we analised the work flow of diffrent engines after that we had succufully implemeted backed call using restAPI and got the score , based on score we will continue our journey.Show More Show Less
I had worked on RTRA ,where Ihad developed manyrules using of rule builder as well as I had written spring batch and shell scipts which is helping to process the bulk data as well as I had developed UI which is helping to creted rule using of UI, which I havedeveloped.Show More Show Less
I had part of the team where I had developed many reporting tool ,which is help to enhance the performace of the company as well as we had developed new king of portal for astrology and portal name is called astrology.fm.
Aswell as I was part of new company portal developments.Show More Show Less