Now you can Instantly Chat with Ram!
Having 10 years 11 months of experience in IT industry with a quest to work in a real professional atmosphere that enables me to cope up with the emerging as well as the latest technology and which gives me the scope of widening the spectrum of my...
Currently working as a Senior Devops Engineer working on CI/CD, Build Management, Jenkins, Ansible, Git, AWS services. Previously working as a Senior Software Web Developer working on Asp.Net (C#), SQL Server and Oracle.Show More
Senior Devops Engineer
- Provided guidance for Git branch setup and deployment strategy to the development teams.
- Responsible for configuring the server and provide on call support during production rollouts.
- Created CI/CD declarative pipeline scripts from scratch for few projects.
- Used Terraform to create EC2 machines.
- Used Ansible for installing software(s) in EC2 machines.
- Applied different deployment strategy for multiple builds for different environments in Jenkins to perform deployment activities
- Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using Maven, Gradle and package it.
- Configuring Jenkins job with plugins like SonarQube for code quality analysis.
- Configured Jenkins to select required source code management tool, build trigger, build system and post build actions, notifying the build reports.
- Used docker while Jenkins build to create temporary containers for gradle and SonarQube analysis
- Upload the artifacts to maven repository /S3 Bucket.
- Monitoring daily builds using continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Verifying the logs if build fails.
- Taking periodic backups of Jenkins job, restoring in case of there is any issue with Jenkins server
Senior Software Engineer
- Migrated the server from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016
- Worked on test DR failover activities.
- Monitoring of UNIX cron jobs and handled bin bash scripts.
- Verifying the logs if cron job fails
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
- Requirement gathering and documentation, preparing test case documents.
- Re-written the existing code to make sure it is efficiently usable for the user.
- Re-written the UNIX scripts to ensure regular code change not required.
- Configured the whole application to work depending upon the region usage with right user authorization (depending upon the region)
- Increased the success rate of distribution of the software packages to client machine from a 70 to 95%. Where the 3% analyzed to ignore due to few valid reasons.
ToolsVisual Studio 2015
- Requirement gathering, enhancements and documentation, preparing test case documents.
- Prepared an application to prepare scripts to insert bulk data through backend with enough validations and error messages.
- Re-written the existing code to make the page efficient like optimized query and made things work dynamic.
- Customized the existing page which made the ease of use for the customer, so minimizing his work and it was recognized as a Value Add.
- Implemented a dynamic search query with filters to get accurate search results.
- Implemented a module to track the system consistency and usage of application by different customer.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)