Now you can Instantly Chat with Shankar!
A Seasoned multifaceted and a result-driven Professional coupled with strong management skill, holds vast experience and expertise in channelizing large transaction-based Operational & Business Support Systems (OSS / BSS) , core network implemen...
Currently handling Product development for Digital Monitization for telecoam and enterprise customer as Product Manager/Scrum Master.
Implemented Oracle BIlling and Revenue Management system (OBRM) for Singapore based MVNO , Circles.Life for 4 countries . All projects were delivered on time and more than 30% cost saving to project with onsite - Offshore model .Controlled cost of the projects with well managed travel , resource management and reusability.. Effective control of scope created additional revenue of more than 20% of PO .Successful delivery of the program has lead to account minining with additional projects to company . Handled more than 100 resources . Interacted with CX level for management level reporting to customer .
Currently involved in Product Management for Digital Monitization for telecom and enterprise market based on SaaSShow More Show Less
- Successfully managed multiple BSS transformation project delivering to over 10 million subscribers base.
- Spearheaded transformations involved migrations from legacy system and integrated more than 60+ other systems (3PP). Led a team of 130 resources.
- Orchestrated program management to streamline and standardize solutions and implementations for multiple tier 1 telecom operators holding close accountability towards 3PP management and stake holders.
- Ensure 100% billing generating over 30% increase in revenue.
- Developed knowledge Map and process management resulting in being awarded and recognized with “BEST KNOWLEDGE MAP STORY TELLING FOR THE H1 2015”.
- First to implement CBS V5.5 in Iceland Nova, bench marking Version 5.5 to be implemented in other global market.
- Successfully delivered and upgrade to R5 Mobile money project for Vodofone - Lesotho (MPAISA) and Telekomsel (TCASH) - Indonesia project.
- Successfully delivered MVAS project working along with Ericsson for Orange, Moldova with Bigbang migration approach.
- Facilitate solution designing, implementation and Project Management of Oracle UIM, OSM and BRM to Middle East Countries Customer (Bahrain, Jordon)
- Spearheaded Offshore – Onsite Project Model, integrating strategic initiatives to save on cost. Resulted in an over 20% reduction in spends.
- Implemented Solution Architect for inventory management, Order Management and Billing.
- Played a pivotal role in Pre-sales activities ensuring a streamlines RFP, RFI, Bid documentation process for BSS/OSS projects.
- Manage product vendors; track the service request till the close raised for product bugs.
- Led E2E design of L2C OSS stack of Open reach - Narrow band service, ISDN, and other product line of British Telecom.
- Aligned the delivery roadmaps of the two LOBs – BTW and Open reach.
- Worked with process designers ensuring process is adhered to project requirement.
- Designed L2C Process in alignment with business requirements.
- Prepared detailed functional requirements for the components and get agreement from all stakeholders.
- Provided support to component teams during component design, development, testing.
- Solutioned design involved integration with various system in the complete OSS stack.
- Led a team of 20 people & spearheading the National Reliability audit team for defining the process for reliable network for Reliance Infocomm spearheading operations across Karnataka circle Spares Management (Inventory).
- Successfully handled operation & maintenance of High capacity Backbone Optical, Microwave, and VSAT network. - Achieved 100% network operations and abiding to SLA.
- Pivotal in implementing ISO 9001-2000 quality management.
- Established first phase operation in Bangalore - Part of PAN India Network role out
- Introduced DWDM network, System acceptance, Validation of DWDM
- Acceptance and roll out of DWDM network in Karnataka region
- Head of Spares Management for Karnataka region
- Involved in DWDM network, Ring spliting for enhanced network reliabilty and protection
- Connectivity to cell sites through last mile fiber, Microwave
- Enterprise connectivity and operations.