Now you can Instantly Chat with Shankar!
A Seasoned multifaceted and a result-driven Professional coupled with strong management skill, holds vast experience and expertise in channelizing large transaction-based Operational & Business Support Systems (OSS / BSS) , core network implemen...
Currently handling Product development for Digital Monitization for telecoam and enterprise customer as Product Manager/Scrum Master.
OBRM Implemetation for Circles.life - 4 Countries
Implemented Oracle BIlling and Revenue Management system (OBRM) for Singapore based MVNO , Circles.Life for 4 countries . All projects were delivered on time and more than 30% cost saving to project with onsite - Offshore model .Controlled cost of the projects with well managed travel , resource management and reusability.. Effective control of scope created additional revenue of more than 20% of PO .Successful delivery of the program has lead to account minining with additional projects to company . Handled more than 100 resources . Interacted with CX level for management level reporting to customer .
Currently involved in Product Management for Digital Monitization for telecom and enterprise market based on SaaS
Show More Show Less
SkillsProgram Management Requirements Analysis Scrum Framework Product Management Oracle Billing And Revenue Management - OBRM Microsofr Office SAAS Stake Holder MS Office Jira
Billing Solutions Implementation across many countries - Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Successfully managed multiple BSS transformation project delivering to over 10 million subscribers base.
- Spearheaded transformations involved migrations from legacy system and integrated more than 60+ other systems (3PP). Led a team of 130 resources.
- Orchestrated program management to streamline and standardize solutions and implementations for multiple tier 1 telecom operators holding close accountability towards 3PP management and stake holders.
- Ensure 100% billing generating over 30% increase in revenue.
- Developed knowledge Map and process management resulting in being awarded and recognized with “BEST KNOWLEDGE MAP STORY TELLING FOR THE H1 2015”.
- First to implement CBS V5.5 in Iceland Nova, bench marking Version 5.5 to be implemented in other global market.
- Successfully delivered and upgrade to R5 Mobile money project for Vodofone - Lesotho (MPAISA) and Telekomsel (TCASH) - Indonesia project.
- Successfully delivered MVAS project working along with Ericsson for Orange, Moldova with Bigbang migration approach.
SkillsProgram Management Requirements Analysis Project Management Office - PMO MS Office Stake Holder
OSS Implementation for customer in Bahrain- Mahindra Satyam
Project Manager (Team Lead)
- Facilitate solution designing, implementation and Project Management of Oracle UIM, OSM and BRM to Middle East Countries Customer (Bahrain, Jordon)
- Spearheaded Offshore – Onsite Project Model, integrating strategic initiatives to save on cost. Resulted in an over 20% reduction in spends.
- Implemented Solution Architect for inventory management, Order Management and Billing.
- Played a pivotal role in Pre-sales activities ensuring a streamlines RFP, RFI, Bid documentation process for BSS/OSS projects.
- Manage product vendors; track the service request till the close raised for product bugs.
Solution design for L2C and T2R stack for BT-Open reach - Tech Mahindra
- Led E2E design of L2C OSS stack of Open reach - Narrow band service, ISDN, and other product line of British Telecom.
- Aligned the delivery roadmaps of the two LOBs – BTW and Open reach.
- Worked with process designers ensuring process is adhered to project requirement.
- Designed L2C Process in alignment with business requirements.
- Prepared detailed functional requirements for the components and get agreement from all stakeholders.
- Provided support to component teams during component design, development, testing.
- Solutioned design involved integration with various system in the complete OSS stack.
Toolsmicrosoft office MS Visio
Optical Network Roll out, Implementation and Operations - Reliance Communication
- Led a team of 20 people & spearheading the National Reliability audit team for defining the process for reliable network for Reliance Infocomm spearheading operations across Karnataka circle Spares Management (Inventory).
- Successfully handled operation & maintenance of High capacity Backbone Optical, Microwave, and VSAT network. - Achieved 100% network operations and abiding to SLA.
- Pivotal in implementing ISO 9001-2000 quality management.
- Established first phase operation in Bangalore - Part of PAN India Network role out
- Introduced DWDM network, System acceptance, Validation of DWDM
- Acceptance and roll out of DWDM network in Karnataka region
- Head of Spares Management for Karnataka region
- Involved in DWDM network, Ring spliting for enhanced network reliabilty and protection
- Connectivity to cell sites through last mile fiber, Microwave
- Enterprise connectivity and operations.
SkillsSynchronous Digital Hierarchy - SDH SONET Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing - DWDM Wireline Wireless CDMA GSM Microwave