Now you can Instantly Chat with Rambabu!
Been working for last 20 yrs with multiple domain experiences and with latest technology stack is one of my selling points... Show More
Networking & Security
Data & Analytics
- Analyze and define client’s business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals
- Collaborated with Business Analysts, Product Managers, Developers, Technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Translated Requirements/Use Cases into required design/Architecture with several diagrams by transforming into initial necessary artifacts
- Design strategies for component development which also sustain future projects
- Create team strategies and establish project scopes of work. Communicate project deliverable timeframes and benchmarks to clients
- Introduced Architectural/design/integration solution changes to improve Componentized/Object oriented software development
- Helped in Design the orchestration of Kubernetes, Docker for supporting Microservice Architecture
- Use Memory analyzer tools if any Objects have escape references, and any security loops
- Guiding/mentoring team to implement several design patterns and approaches
- Creating cross cutting concerns like Logging framework, Exceptional handling etc.
- Creating several artifacts, so can be used across the teams
- Designed very decoupled and cohesive components
- Re-Architecture on existing application into micro service applications
- Work closely with stake-holder, ops team and provide sufficient input that is needed for applications
- Drive several automated processes, like Regression test suite, CI
- Cloud aware Architecture/design/development.
- Developed several plugins to address cross functional aspects
Target has various sources to get guest data. Present system is inconsistent and not user friendly. Objective was to make a centralized system for guest data and enable more security points.
- Lead team to plan, design and implement applications and software
- Involved in Architecture/design of Micro services so each System can solve several problems in its own context without sacrificing consistency with whole system.
- Developed several batch jobs which process 140millions of records
- Made several decisions on choosing software, hardware
- Made several trade-offs when creating architecture focus on service-level requirements.
- Lead development team to ensure that the designers and developers build the system according to the architecture
- Involved in design and development of Continuous Delivery by Jenkins
- Configured Git with Chef script.
- Created several Chef scripts as part of DevOps
- Created open stack environments using heat scripts
- Used Logstash and Kibana for log process and data visualization
- Used Spring Boot/Apache Camel/ActiveMQ to develop several business components synch/asynchronously
- Used Rest API with UnboundID for Identity Management
- Used DataStax, Spring Data Cassandra repositories to communicate Cassandra.
- Used AngularJS for UI
- Worked on several security aspects.
- Designed an Event Sourcing system in support of Micro services
- Implemented Kafka
This project implementation of Workbrain (4.1 and 6.0) for NiSource custom needs, worked creating function document, Tech document, design and development.
- Involved in complete SDLC of both 4.1 and 6.0 creating rules, new Overrides
- Worked with PET
- Implementation and migration
- Web Services implementation (Rest, CXF) client and server
- Spring all modules
- Using several design patterns
- Deployment process. DB creations
Environment: Websphere8.1, Workbrain 4.1 and 6.0, Oracle 11g, Linux, Spring, Web Services, JunitShow More Show Less
This to create SAAS application with exising weather data so to provide weather data analytics for clients who wants to have information about future weather basing on history etc.
- Involved in significant decisions about the organization of Software System
- Designed and implemented an infrastructure that was structured to allow for consistent and repeatable patterns for building components to support business functions
- Development work included building JMS service listeners and associated Service and Task Handlers with transactional support.
- Service adapters were written to bridge between existing data and event service implementation to new data structures and functional business/service requirements.
- Listeners were wired to tomcat, ESB(WSO2) through Spring bean configuration. JPA2.0/Hibernate was used as the Object to Relational mapping for persistence support.
- Designing and implementing overall process/work flow, building multithreaded components using the Java Concurrent package(s) and assisting the various business areas in defining their entity extraction rules to accommodate Vitria Rule Engine.
- Process High data volumes with multithreading (100000 events per sec)
- Working with failover, cluster on AMQ with virtual topics
- Working on various levels of coding (DAO, Service, Controller)
- Creating own connection pooling for WSO2(ESB)
- Working on NIOs,
- Working with Rest with different message formats (JSON, XML) using Jakson, jaxb, castor, etc.
- Processing large XML file with 100000 events, which involves custom binders
- Working with database connection pooling for high concurrency
- Using Wireshark for monitoring network through put and various network problem
- Involved in setting up multiple instances for load balancing, fail over
- Designed and developed jBPM process to control the flow of events
Environment: WSO2(ESB), AMQ, Spring, Spring Data Rest, SOAP, TOMCAT, jBPM, several Design patterns, Linux, Cassandra,VitriaShow More Show Less
SkillsWSO2 ESB Advanced Message Queuing Protocol - (AMQP) SpringBoot Spring Data Rest SOAP Apache Tomcat Java Business Process Model - (JBPM) Linux Cassandra