Now you can Instantly Chat with Halmark!
- 12 years of experience administering, maintaining and supporting Oracle Database running on different platforms (UNIX,LINUX,IBM AIX, WINDOWS SERVER SYSTEMS).
- Extensive knowledge on Databas...).
- Extensive knowledge on Database Administration activities (installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, patch, migration, back up and recovery) using various tools.
- Strong implementation experience of Oracle RAC, ASM Storage, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle GoldenGate, OEM Grid Control and RMAN backup.
- Knowledgeable in managing Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i/R12.
- 12 years experience of Web-Applications/ Website and Desktop Applications development, design, support and maintenance in production environment.
- Strong experience in quick and professional analysis/trouble shooting for production Website and Desktop Applications related escalation.
- Broad skill in PL/SQL, DOS, UNIX SHELL/BASH script development.
- With a high standard of professionalism and commitment to meet targets.
- Ability to perform and meet deadlines on minimal supervision, in addition to having an appreciation of teamwork and personal problem-solving.
- Team player, self-motivated, self-starter and can do multi-tasking
- Adaptable with the ability to learn quickly
- Striving for a mutual long-term employee-employer relationship.
- Willing to be trained for career development and company strengthening.
Online Pageant Judging System
This is an local network online pageant judging system that automatically rank the contestants depending on the judges scores in each category.Show More Show Less
SkillsAJAX CSS JQuery Linux PHP CodeIgniter Testing Framework SQL Symfony Unix VB .NET VBA XHTML XML AWS MySQL MS Office PL/SQL Web API .NET Core React.Js Django Graphana InfluxDB SQLite HTML 5
Database Patching Automation
SkillsBash Shell Scripting Oracle Application Framework Shell Scripting Unix Test Automation Advanced Interactive eXecutive - (AIX) Oracle 11g Oracle 12c Oracle Database Programming File Transfer Protocol - (FTP) Indexing JSON Oracle E-Business Suite Perl Ruby on Rails REST Java (All Versions) VB .NET Python
ToolsNotepad++ (Win/Mac) Terminal
LEAD ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
• Database and application installation, configuration, upgrade, patching and maintenance according to established best practices.
• Develop and implement backup, recovery, and cloning of all databases.
• Conduct root cause analysis for performance and the instability issues that are escalated from the Support team.
• Install, configure and monitor high availability Oracle Real Application Cluster, Oracle GoldenGate and Dataguard Databases.
• Generate scripts to automate common, repeatable tasks across the supported products and technologies.
• Performs capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects and binaries.
• Create documentations relative to technical aspects to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations.
• Mentor and provide oversight and guidance to other team members on database troubleshooting, maintenance and code debugging.
• Communicate with Oracle support services to resolve open tickets or issues as needed.
• Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new versions, concepts, technologies, and problem-solving techniques.
• Participate in the on-call rotation with the other team members to resolve critical production database and application issues that are escalated from the Monitoring team after hours and on weekends.Show More Show Less
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
• Database health check and performance management of operating system and database instance.
• Support of the product development team.
• Database installation, patching and upgrade.
• Task automation script writing and data mapping.
• Reconciliation and verification of system data, liaising with the data source leaders to correct where necessary.
• Develop, support and maintain Web and Desktop applications in production.
• Modify Website and Desktop Applications configurations based on system performance. Review code and ensure delivery quality and integration to future versions.
• Apply defect fixes of production applications with high level of quality.
• Work with partner teams (Application support, Infra, DBA, Service desk, Monitoring) to provide support for tickets pertaining to all production Website and Desktop Applications outstanding issues.
• Analyze, design, develop, and support various change requests from clients.
• Develop and present proof of concept software for prospective clients.
• Perform critical and non-critical support activities to ensure production Website and Desktop Applications stability.
• Execute application unit testing and document test results.Show More Show Less
SkillsOracle 12c Angular.Js Bootstrap C Language C++ Cake PHP CodeIgniter Disk Operating System - (DOS) J2EE Application Server VB .NET Web API PL/SQL