Now you can Instantly Chat with Siddhartha!
- 6 years of IT industry experience with Tableau 10.5 Tableau 10.4, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL and SSIS
- In-depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server <...
Data & Analytics
• Developed SSIS Packages using Look Up Values & implementing rules provided by Business in the mapping document. Involved in developing 3 POC’s on client requirement, creating required data sets and developing the visualization solutions using Tableau and Excel.
• Scheduled frequency and time to refresh data for the when sources are publishes or extracted to Tableauserver.
• Develop load scripts for extracting, transforming and loading data into Tableau applications
• Built customized dashboards in a data visualization tool (Tableau) to meet the needs of the business owner. Worked in Tableau environment to create dashboards like weekly, monthly, daily reports using Tableau Desktop & publish them to server.
• Created new Data source and replaced with existed Data source. Created Schedules and Extracted the data into Tableau Data Engine
• Developed Tableau data visualization using Line charts, Area Charts, Pie Charts and Bar Charts, Text Tables, etc..,
• Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting live/dynamic and static datasets. Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server, which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information
• Involved in publishing of various kinds of live, interactive data visualizations, dashboards, reports and workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau servers
• Blended the data from multiple databases into one Tableau view and created visualizations.
• Prepared Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau and created calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies etc..,
• Introduced several Levels of Dashboard Drill Down and Links to interrelated performance metrics. Created and assisted users in Tableau dashboard development
• Plan of action for requirement, Perform the impact data analysis for the requirements and Overall responsible for the deliverable.
• Created unit test case document and performed unit testing.
• Created ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc.) and then loaded the data into destination tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS packages.
• Used various Data Flow Transformations, like Lookup, Lookup Plus, Union All, Multicast, Cache Transform, and Conditional Split while developing the packages
• Responsible for loading data from different data sources like flat file, CSV’s and also implementing Error Handing (Event Handlers) on them.
• Implemented Full loads and Incremental loads in SSIS using Merge joins and Conditional Splits transformations.
• To achieve good performance, Implemented Parallel execution concept in SSIS.
• Involved in performance tuning of SSIS packages at control flow levels, Data Flow Level and at the package level by following best practices.
• Involved in production support for resolving code issues and also figuring out if there is any bad data in the data source
• Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins, Temp tables for applications.
• Developed database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval, and reporting according to project specifications and responsible for doing object level changes based on the requirement.
Student Information System
Student Information System
Description: My Integrated Student Information System is a modernized all-in-one student information solution that Provides teachers, counselors, administrators, and others with access to student information all in one place. Shows how a student is progressing toward graduation at any point in time, Follows every student through his or her educational lifespan—from pre-kindergarten to graduation and also Allows the user to view student information for as long as that student has been in the District. Misis is designed around the educational life of a student, bringing together attendance, assignments, grades, test scores, health, program eligibility, and more. Is being improved with the help of educators and others who use it every day to support students. Is the first fully-integrated student information system in LAUSD.Is the largest and most complex student data system in the United States and has the flexibility to adapt quickly to evolving needs and requirements.
• Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop
• Involved in publishing of various kinds of live, interactive data visualizations, dashboards, reports and workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau servers.
• Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
• Extensively worked on creating user roles, user permissions for access management for various modules in the application.
• Involved in creating dashboards using tableau and excel reports.
• Experience working on Tableau Desktop - Connecting to multiple data sources, Building quick views, advanced filtering, Sorting, Groups, Hierarchy, Create Sets, Actions, Table Calculations and using necessary Parameters, Data Blending.
• Introduced Tableau to Client's to produce different views of data visualizations and presenting dashboards on web and desktop platforms to End-user and help them make effective business decisions
• Worked on providing ad-hoc reporting to end users using tableau and Excel.
• Responsible for development, deployment and maintenance of Tableau reports.
• Created several Staging Databases. Used SSIS and T- SQL stored procedures to transfer data from OLTP databases to staging area and finally build the data warehouse.
• Primarily responsible for creating the ETL’s using SSIS which involved multiple data sources.
• Exclusively used SSIS Control Flow items (For Loop, execute package/SQL tasks, Script task, send mail task) and SSIS Data Flow items (Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Multi Casts, Derived Columns, Pivot).
• Created SSIS packages for transforming data from warehouse to mart, to import data from source systems, or transfer data from one server to another.
• Exclusively used SSIS Control Flow items (For Loop, execute package/SQL tasks, Script task,
• Involved in Effort estimation and Risk analysis with respect to change requests.
• Providing weekly task status reports.
• Resolved production support issues efficiently and on time.
• Used T-SQL to write queries in SQL Server database. Created Stored Procedures, functions, views and tables in SQL Server
• Involved in Analysis, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of the project life cycle.
• Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
• Worked On Impact Analysis on Screens like Enrollment, Master Scheduling, Misis Landing Page and Attendance and Students Special Education screen … etc
Interactive graphics and data visualizations
Interactive graphics and data visualizations
• Developed interactive graphics and data visualizations of large structured data in browser-friendly formats.
• Worked on Database design and reporting. Experience working with Tableau, Spot fire development of
• Dashboards and publishing the reports. Working on Data warehousing and reporting.
• Designed and deployed reports with Drill Down, Drill Through and Drop down menu option and
• Develop and deliver dynamic reporting solutions using SQL
• Creating data flow diagram and documenting the whole data movement process.
• Responsible for writing complete requirement document by interacting with the business directly to ascertain
• The business rules and logic. Writing high level and detail design documents.
• Creating report models and deploying on report server.
• Creating standard report Subscriptions and Data Driven report Subscriptions
• Creating report snapshots and cache for better performance.
• Hands on Experience in designing and developing tableau workbooks using different styles of visualization like Bar charts, line charts, Geographical information plotting with drilldown data
• Performed testing and data quality checks
• Created and maintained documentation