Now you can Instantly Chat with Luciano!
I worked on multiple projects for different industries alongside top level professionals which challenged me to keep up with changes in this fast paced industry which is one of my biggest passions.
Self-motivatedâ€‹ â€‹ andâ€‹ â€‹ passionateâ€‹ â€‹ coding who enjoys taking on new challenges. Iâ€™ve been using Laravel for almost 5 years and VUE.js for almost 4 years.Show More
Full Stack Engineer (Laravel + VUE.js)
I work building different projects from local to production as a contractor for the company Green Bracket. I gain strong experience working remote as a full stack developer.
I have been using Laravel since version 5.1 and I am currently using Laravel 6.x with VUE.js, php 7.x, MySQL, Linux, Apache, GIT, GitHub, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, WAS Â as my main technologies. I am also using Lumen to build full Rest API's. I am starting to work with React Native and Lambda. I recently finished an Admin Panel using Laravel Nova.Show More Show Less
Senior LAMP Engineer
- Produceâ€‹d â€‹qualityâ€‹ â€‹codeâ€‹ â€‹thatâ€‹ â€‹isâ€‹ â€‹maintainable,â€‹ â€‹extendableâ€‹ â€‹andâ€‹ â€‹scalable.
- Developed REST APIs for different customers from scratch.
- Created an eCommerce site with product management capability.
- Implemented server-side configurations for Production, QA and Staging allowing for the seamless flow of deployment and continuous integration working with Amazon Web Service EC2.
- Code reviews and design sessions during Agile process.
- Database design and worked with large scale data.
Centos and Ubuntu are pretty much of my preferences and I feel very comfortable with the Linux command line.
- Feel comfortable working with Vagrant file or Homestead.
- GIT as a version controller combined with Github or Bitbucket are my preferences.
- Normally use Jira and Basecamp as a project manager.
ToolsSublime Postman Sequel Pro
Developing, debugging and testing new applications. Develop Front End / Back End in order to connect with providers API, using Yii as a PHP framework (MVC). Install and configuration of GIT as version control.
ToolsVisual Studio Online