Now you can Instantly Chat with Upendar!
- 9+ years of Professional experience in analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and support of Client Server Systems, Windows based Applications and Web Applications and Services using Microsoft Technologies.
- Work with an internally built client/server application that provides consolidated, aggregated data for the customers using ASP.NET and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Participate in requirements gathering make suggestions for changes and improvements to the system as needed.
- Developing the business logic by using c#
- Creating table and stored procedures using the Sql server management studio.
- Code reviewing and check in using TFS
- Experienced in creating pull requests which include quality gates such as documentation, screenshots, gated builds, code coverage, vulnerability assessments, best practice comments, and peer comments.
- Experienced in understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experienced in technical and functional unit testing.
- Testing the module and Maintenance of the application
- I used to support with the SharePoint team to creating list and forms using InfoPath form, and workflows using SharePoint designer
We have daily standup meeting for 10 mins. In the meeting, I will discuss all about my work and showstopper.Show More
We are maintaining the customer info and getting the expired drugs from vendors. they will segregate and send to wholesalers. it's kind of mediating.Show More Show Less
SkillsC Sharp SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) Web API .NET Core CSS Agile Software Development SQL Server 2016 AJAX Team Foundation Server (TFS) SQL MS Office
Electronic Common Technical Document
The electronic Common Technical Document is a format used to submit information on the quality, safety, and efficacy of a pharmaceutical or biologic to an agency for approval.Show More Show Less
Eudra Vigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary
Extended Medicinal Product Dictionary (EVMPD) Data Management Services include a comprehensive strategy from organization readiness assessment, development of implementation road-map to end-to-end process implementation.Show More Show Less