Now you can Instantly Chat with Leslie!
- Over 20 years experience in mainframe application development and support including COBOL, JCL, DB2, IMS and CICS.
- Over 5 years experience in Business Intelligence using SQL-based OLAP and Data Warehouse repo...
- DB2 and SQL Server SQL Database Design, Development, ETL and maintenance throughout many project life cycles.
- Extensive Data Cleansing, Business Analysis, Tabular, Matrix and Pivot Table Report development.
- Advanced knowledge of OS400, zOS and Microsoft Windows Environments; MS Office, VBA macros, shell script languages
- Outstanding written and vocal communication skills resulting in effective interaction at all organizational levels.
Data & Analytics
- Worked in agile SDLC environment for development and production support of 22 states' Electronic Lien Titles. New state development, issue diagnosis/resolution and new lien conversions utilizing ILE COBOL with embedded SQL and CLLE, MQ.
- Developed a new test environment build tool to allow developers’ using a true test database and a full set of test objects for any of the 22 ELT states lacking a full strength test environment, which was over 15 of them. There was no change management software installed on the system, so test environments were urgently needed.
DB2 UDB Data Analysis, SQL ETL and iSeries COBOL supporting 22 state motor vehicle Electronic Lien Titling applications
- Developed a new interactive vendor interface application for vehicle total loss evaluation utilizing DDS for DSPFs, PFs, LFs & PRTFs, ILE RPG with embedded SQL and CLLE in an Aldon LMI environment. Used Hawkeye for claims job statistics.
- Made enhancements to interactive RPG3 and RPG4 automobile claim dispatching and adjuster assignment applications.
SkillsDB2 Data analytics SQL ETL frameworks COBOL
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)
- Utilized Krengel XML Suite for RPG Free SOA Websphere Java/JDBC application servlets to develop Intelligent Home Restore Account servlet in websphere environment.
- Developed a new interactive subfile application for fast track telephone number inventory maintenance in RPG Free with embedded SQL.
- Used MSFT Query intensively for creation of EXCEL test cases and BI results as required by IT and business principals.
Developed a new ILE CL and RPG Free batch SQL ETL application utilizing complex SQL CTE queries to speed query execution. The ETL result was a pipe delimited customer address and house key information file encrypted with ZMOD10 PGP encryption software before FTP transmission to partner site Windows Directories containing 1000s of XLSX files, causing related files to group togetherShow More Show Less
SkillsSQL ETL frameworks SQL 2012
ToolsVisual Studio Online
- Developed Generics Department Supplier and Product scorecards for large chain customer demand and supplier pricing.
- ETL, SSRS and EXCEL development in support of Business Intelligence analytics using a 10+TB Data Warehouse.
- Improved automation in 20 Hospital customer monthly EXCEL Pivot Table reports, converting to SQL Server from Oracle.
- Developed SQL Server 2008R2 T-SQL S-Procs and UDFs for use in SSRS reports in a multi-database environment.
- Developed and maintained 12 SSRS 2008R2 tabular, matrix and dashboard reports including drill down.
- Developed and tuned complex joined queries accessing Oracle/SQL Server wholesale sales data warehouses.
- Imported 7 Supplier Contact lists maintained in EXCEL and WORD into an Access 2007 departmental DB that I designed.
Import/Export/CSV Data manipulation utilizing Microsoft Office 2007 VBA Macros to populate EXCEL pivot table scorecardsShow More Show Less
SkillsComma Separated Values - (CSV) VBA Oracle SQL SQL Server Reporting Services - (SSRS) ETL frameworks
- Made changes in WINS insurance enterprise application COBOL code in claims, commissions and premium subject areas.
- Developed and expanded DB2 based replacement for APL Loss Reserving System utilizing COBOL and batch SQL queries.
- SQL Server 2000 Insert Select query development and execution transforming DB table data into conversion XML.
- SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS) report development and maintenance (over 30 accounting and management reports) in an OOA team development environment.
- Developed California, Nevada and Arizona DMV weekly proof of insurance transmissions in COBOL, SQL, CL and SFTP.
- Converted 100+ NGS Query accounting and operational reports to SEQUEL, a DB2/UDB BI and dashboard tool.
- Created SQL Server DB, tables, indexes, views, USPs, linked server & aliases.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)