Now you can Instantly Chat with Sahil!
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Expert in MVC framework like CakePHP for building large applications.
· Experience in Optimization of Databases using Indexing, Views, Stored Procedure and RDBMS Concepts.
· Experience in No-SQL Databases like MongoDB.
· Worked on multiple domains like Manufacturing, Research & Development and Healthcare industries.
· Experience in using SDLC development methodologies.
· Experience in developing cross platform server side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
· Extensive experience in AngularJS - MVC framework.
· Designing Hybrid Apps using Cordova/PhoneGap
· Experience with Node.js Framework for creating Custom HTTP Servers, file Uploads, file manipulation and Socket IO.
· Built Knowledge in creating web UI using ReactJS along with events, mounting components and developing reusable components.
· Building Redux store for maintaining the application state.
· Building application in Angular2 with component based Approach and TypeScript.
· Knowledge in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower. Experience in using Task managers like Grunt and Gulp.
· Experience in using ReactJS/Redux, Babel+ES6,React-Router, WebPack2 for SPA development.
· Knowledge of using SASS, LESS to add nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance to CSS3.
· Wrote code to interact with backend and consume the JSON data by making AJAX calls and updating the DOM.
· Extensive knowledge in consuming RESTful web services using AngularJS, jQuery, AJAX.
· Strong experience in creating SPA using AngularJS along with services, routers and Angular UI.
· Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
· Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using REST and SOAP Web services.
· Performance Optimization using Chrome developer tool by Memory Profiling and Timeline view.
· Experience developing web based applications using Node.js and Java on the server side.
· Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and have experience in working and debugging with different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on multiple devices.
· Experience in unit testing and wrote test cases for applications, used testing frameworks like Jasmine.
· Knowledge in version controls Git and SVN.
· Experience on Microsoft Team foundation Server.
· Experience with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
· Worked extensively in Agile Development process & also involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
· Hands on experience implementing new software tools for user interface design using Axure, Adobe Visual Design CS5.
· Hands on experience in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle.
· Experience in using various tools and IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans & PHPStorm.
· Passion for writing clean, efficient code and ability to manage changing priorities, solving unfamiliar problems, meeting deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Data & Analytics
Miral Asset Management is responsible for creating and managing destinations that build lifelong visitor value for the Emirate. As part of this goal, Miral is mandated to promote and develop Yas Island and the attractions within it, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi to name a few.Show More Show Less
Processpad is a data visualization tool for Biopharma and Pharma Manufacturing/R&D Data. It has different feature like Process Designing, Manufacturing Planning, Process Monitoring and Process analysis via Line Charts, Scatter Plots, Bar Charts, Box Plots, Doughnut Charts and Live Data Trending using Amcharts and High Charts. It also have data capture module to upload Process data and a custom scheduler to create Data reports. Connecter to absorb data From OSI-PI a Data Historian to show live trending and analysis of Manufacturing Process.Show More Show Less
DCIPP is a Deloitte internal portal to manage all their consultant task and timeline. It has a very complex role based access to different module of application like different dashboards for the higher and middle management. It has 7 steps of Engagement creation wizard and all of these are in a SPA with React/Redux as main technology for Web-app and Ionic2/Angular2 for Mobile Hybrid AppShow More Show Less