Now you can Instantly Chat with Saurabh!
I have over 14 years of rich experience in managing Testing(Automation\Manual) projects of Banking , Enterprise applications like SAP, Oracle11i and customized Enterprise Business applications with multiple vendors.
Good experience in Test Management, People Management, Stakeholder Management and Risks & Issues Management.
Have good experience in preparation of Test Strategy and Plan & Estimations, scheduling the Test cycles and managing the resources efficiently both at onsite and offshore.
Expertise in leading Automation Testing projects using Automation Tools like HP UFT/Visual BDD CA-ARD, Selenium 2.0 WebDriver and test management tools like HP ALM/QC, Jira and preparing efforts estimation and planning (Release Development/Execution) and test scripts development, execution, and troubleshoot. Having Knowledge on other Automation tools like Selenium (Web driver, Test NG) automation.
Have good experience in Design, development & implementation of Automation Test frameworks.
Demonstrated experience with large-scale test automation delivery, complex, cross discipline technology projects, including scope definition, schedule development and stakeholder engagement activities.
Expertise in developing Excel Macros extensively used for Projects and reporting purposes.
Capable of assessing, analyzing and concluding tools and frameworks feasibility based on client requirements and able to conduct POC's and perform R&D as part of it
Even keep upgrading knowledge regarding the Mobile Testing/Frameworks/Tools/Strategies
And other Test Automation tools like Selenium.
I have strong domain experience in Retail & Commercial Banking and Capital markets,
Enterprise-procurement, Sales, Invoices & Taxation.
Have worked for the CMMI level 5 certification.
Have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.Show More
Data & Analytics
1. Bank of the West-KYC-CPO Test Automation
Understanding the scope of the KYC Project and Technical modeling, Following Agile methodology, mostly using Grooming meetings and User Stories and assigning points to the them .Analyzing
1(Understanding the scope of the KYC Project and Technical modeling,
Following Agile methodology, mostly using Grooming meetings and User Stories
and assigning points to the them .Analyzing the specifications and requirements
provided by the Clients, analyzing new or additional requirements or business
functionality that needs to be implemented and how, when and where these can be
implemented using Software Requirements Specifications/Analysis.
2) Initially involved in manual testing so as to learn the application well and found out
important bugs and exact conditions where they are failing using my testing expertise.
3) Developed the Page Object Model framework for KYC/CPO
Application screens using Java classes in Selenium WebDriver2.0.
4) Developed the customized Java functions for Appian based CPO application as
Selenium WebDriver2.0 functions doesn’t works.
5) Worked with Test Management tool Jira –worked on assigned Boards to understand
the concern User stories ,clarified the doubts with Business teams and log the
6) Development of automation scripts using TestNG classes of full/half Business
flows for all CPO products and sourcing test data from the Oracle tables on the run
using complex queries developed and uploading of various kind of business
documents (pdf/.png) using AutoIT. Initially used Excel files for Test data.
7) Using SVN repository for the Automation Scripts.
8) Execution of Automation scripts in Sprints/UAT cycles and specific data generation
requested by the Business Teams.
9) Knowledge of Release Management and Change Management.
10) Responsible for the quality of product delivery to customers and ensure
we put out certified releases to customers.
Experience in managing globally distributed delivery teams.
Show More Show Less
ToolsAutoIt3 SQL Developer
2. CitiBank North America Test Automationhttps://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/countries-and-jurisdictions/united-states-usa.html
2. CitiBank North America Test Automation
Worked on UFT automation project for various Citi Applications across the Releases for seven years
· Driving & Participating the Client Calls, interacting with Business Analysts, Development & Manual Teams
· Involve in Project Metrics preparation, Peer reviews on Code changes, Test bed preparations
· Managing the Automation Test Execution for Applications on platforms
like Web, Mainframe and Windows in Release wise cycles.
· Managing the Test Environment ,getting the Entitlements for Remote Access,
Branch terminals, Applications plus the related issues.
· Continuous Monitoring in all levels of Test execution Progress , Defect Management
· Analysis of automation Feasibility Study;
· Involve in Automation Estimations ;
· Partially involved in Developing Automation scripts and Unit Test
· Review deliverables of the team to ensure strict adherence to Quality norms
· Conducting Project Team meetings & Mentoring the team members to get the best results
· Conducting Knowledge transition sessions to team members, follow ups with other StakeholdersShow More Show Less
SkillsAgile Methodology Cognos VBScript
ToolsHP QTP Testing
3. Cisco –Customer Registery-Sales Account Viewhttps://www.cisco.com
3. Cisco –Customer Registery-Sales Account View
Worked on FUnctional testing .Created Test plans Schedule Releases,Worked on Execution and Test Execution Report preparation
Contribution As a QA Project Lead at onsite/offshore is responsible for
· Test Estimations for the project.
· Resource allocation for the project
· Contributed in making Test Plan .
· Scheduling the Test execution in Sprints of Agile life cycle.
· Got prepared Scenarios from Functional Document and getting approved them from the Business Solution and Development Team.
· Analysis of the Business Requirements, Functional & Technical Specifications provided by the Business and Development team constituted of various vendors from across the globe. Mode of communications with them are Webex meetings, Email and Telephonic.
· Got prepared Data Audit, Smoke, End to End, Functional and Regression TestCases and folder structure of various Test cycle phases in QC
· Making understand all of the business requirements ,Data Mining in Toad ,Actual execution of Testcases and logging defects in QC /Toad tool to the onsite/offshore team.
· Conducting the Daily status meeting for the concerned applications with Cisco/Vendor teams and handling the tricky issues plus the escalations if any are there.
· Preparation of Test Case Execution and Defect Reports on daily basis, and consequently reporting metrics to Customer and concerned vendors through email and Telephonic conversations.Show More Show Less
SkillsOracle Application Server
4. Cisco Synergy Commerce Transformation-Boundary Applications
- Discussion and analysis of the business requirements, functional & technical specifications provided by the business and development team constituted of various vendors from across the globe. Mode of communication with them is telephonic, email, webex meetings and in person.
- Preparing of test scenarios from functional specifications document and getting approval for them from the business and development team.
- Preparing & approval of data audit, smoke, end to end, functional and regression test scenarios. Creation of folder structure of various test cycle phases in Mercury Quality Control.
- Guiding the offshore team to prepare the test scenarios and cases.
- Making understand all of the business requirements, working of the various screens
of the applications under test, extensive data mining using Toad tool, actual execution
of testcases and logging defects in Mercury Quality Control to the offshore team.
- Scheduling of the execution cycle of test cases.
- Managing execution of test cases and preparation of defect reports on daily basis
and consequently reporting metrics to customer and concerned vendors through
email and telephonic conversations.
- Promptly managing escalations if any with the development, performance and
the business teams by conducting the telephonic and in person meeting..
Show More Show Less
SkillsJava (All Versions)
ToolsOracle 9i Quality Center 10.0 Toad