Now you can Instantly Chat with Hemasundara!
Ø Having 10+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Administration and production support
Ø 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and 6 years of experience as a Siebel CRM Developer.
Ø Salesforce Certified in Admin, Platform Developer I, Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
Ø Skilled in understanding and implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience.
Ø Worked on salesforce communities using lightning community builder and lightning bolt.
Ø Worked on sales cloud and service cloud functionalities like web to lead, Creating and Updating accounts, contacts, opportunities, sales orders, submitting the sales orders, web to case, call center as well as service automation.
Ø Extensive experience in customization, configuration, integration, Apex, Visual Force pages and integration tools like Apex Data Loader in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force using Data Loader Utility.
Ø Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, pick list, Role Based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, work flows, relationships, lookup Design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards and Email generation according to application requirements.
Ø Having good work experience on Schedule Apex, Batch Apex, Triggers and Email Services.
Ø Good exposure to AppExchange applications. Able to find appropriate applications, install and customize.
Ø Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce, worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
Ø Responsible for Salesforce.com System Integration with external applications and systems using APEX Web Services and APEX Callouts with both REST and SOAP API’S.
Ø Worked on http callouts, soap callouts, named credentials, remote settings, authorizations and authentications.
Ø Excellent hands-on experience on agile methodology, gap analysis, and propose strategic solution.
Ø Self-motivated individual with strong technical and learning skills and excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills, with the ability to work well in large teams.Show More
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Sold To, Ship To, Contacts, Deals, Invoices, Motiva Products, Terminals, Contracts, Debranding Events, Locations, Opportunities and Cases.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com System Integration with external applications and systems using APEX Web Services and APEX Callouts with both REST and SOAP API’S.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Controllers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance.
- Recommendation to AppExchange applications to suit business process and customize the application.
- Worked on Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Involved on deployment activities like Meta data changes between Orgs using ant migration tool.
- Integrated Salesforce with different app exchange products like Discovery Data and Map Anything apps.
- Involved in analyzing business needs and gathering requirements.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their Role Hierarchy.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead
escalation and Email Alerts.
- Defined Lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Campaigns.
- Created Reports and Dashboards track Opportunity pipeline/Stage for management visibility.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on aura open source framework to create lighting components.
- Used apex testing framework to write unit tests and have code coverage results.
Created and used email templates in HTML and Visual force.Show More Show Less
Ø Experience in preparing of low-level design documents for the business requirements.
Ø Worked extensively on Account Management and partner management modules.
Ø Customized the application using Siebel Tools and Siebel application.
Ø Customized user interface objects to achieve desired functionality using Siebel Tools to modify Siebel Objects like Applets, Views and Screens for enhancements.
Ø Configured separate screens for Customer Account, Billing Account and Service Account.
Ø Designed and developed the New Activation form to activate the customer.
Ø Configured Symbolic URLs to access external application with in Siebel application.
Ø Developed Siebel EBC’s for scenarios such as VAS Services and CDR Usage.
Ø Customizing Business object layer, through defining Links, Joins, and MVL.
Ø Configured Static drilldowns and Dynamic drilldowns.
Ø Worked on eScript at Applet level, BC Level and Business Service level by writing scripts at various levels to achieve core functionality of creation of accounts and association of addresses to it.
Ø Ensure Data validation using BC User properties, script.
Ø Prepared unit test cases and tested Siebel functionalities while unit testing.
Ø Supported the Testing teams while testing the Siebel functionalities at the time of SIT and UAT.Show More Show Less
ToolsUNIX SHELL SCRIPTING