Now you can Instantly Chat with Ninous!
· Highly versatile Technical Project Manager and Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Adept in business analysis and project management, effectively identifying software / product requirements and spea...
Proven track record of effective collaboration with internal / external stakeholders; outstanding team leader with demonstrated success leading on- and off-shore teams. Local to The Bay Area
Project Management, Web Development End-to-End Testing Lifecycle, Project Management, Defect & Bug Tracking, Requirements Analysis, Product Testing Strategies, Diverse Platforms / Architectures, Cloud base applications, Testing Process Automation, Change / Release Management, Mentoring & Training, Certified Scrum Master.Show More
Data & Analytics
Networking & Security
Scrum Master, 4/2019 to present
Heart of House (HoH) project, it is IT team who maintains all back of house systems like human resources, payroll, financial systems Account Payable, General Ledger, etc. Managing IT project delivery across the teams ensuring the integrated solution based on success criteria. Managing project effectively to address project risks and issues. Collaborating effectively with business and delivery partners to define requirements and success criteria. Negotiating competing requirements across business owners and establish project direction (release and sprint road map) with business leaders and delivery leads.
Trained and executing the Project Management standard methodologies (PMBOK), processes and tools, including scope management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, resource management, procurement, change management, risk management, and issues management.
- Working with product owner and other stakeholders to create epics, stories from new requirements and Support tickets and plan sprints. Including sprint review, sprint planning and retrospectives.
ToolsJira software clarity Sharepoint
East West Bank
Digital Banking (Online and Mobile) revolutionizing the way banking is done. Providing customers ability to open accounts (On boarding), conduct banking purely online using browser (HTML5), iPhone and Android (UI/UX). This includes Fraud detection and Analytics.
- Worked with the Product Owner and other Stakeholders directly to create Epics, Stories and plan Sprints Reviews, Planning and Retrospectives utilizing Jira/Rally for project kick-off meetings effectively communicating project roles, scope and expectations clearly.
- Led and managed project performance implementing changes for teams if necessary, with cost, schedule scope and quality.
- Led teams in Velocity planning for Online, Android and iOS platforms including backend Microservices, API’s, Front end, Middleware and Backend services.
Technical Manager/ Scrum Master responsible for T-Mobile Android and iOS redesign APPs. The Redesign moves T-Mobile toward vision of making the T-Mobile App the easiest way for the customers to engage with T-Mobile. This includes APP, Analytics SDK, Connection SDK, Diagnostics SDK and TMOID SDK. TMOID SDK Android and iOS projects for T-Mobile. Delivers SDKs that contains authentication logic for authentication process for customers and empower customers to use fingerprint authentication to login to the T-Mobile apps and provide a more secure and seamless access and authentication process for customers. Setup CI QA environment with automated scripts.
- Working with Product Owner to create Features, User Stories, Plan Sprints, Review Sprints, Retrospectives, Velocity Planning for Android and iOS platforms.
- Led kickoff meetings overseeing team project performance with cost, scheduling and scope overseeing the overall quality of team deliverables.
- Core Technologies: Android Studio, XCode, Android phones (Samsung, etc.), iPhone, OS (Linux, Windows, Mac), PKI, Identity Access Management(IAM), VirtualBox, Blackbox, CA(Rally), Agile Scrum & Kanban, SAFe , JIRA and Rally
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
Scrum Master for the Automation Testing Team which used Python for Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
- Led project kick off meeting communicating project roles, scope and expectations clearly to the teams that were responsible for test plan development and test execution and feature regressions. Cisco UCS uses a managed object model, where managed objects(MOs) are abstract representations of physical or logical entities that can be managed, like servers, chassis, I/O cards, and processors are physical entities represented as managed objects.
- Hands on testing experience in servers/server management software(UCSM) handling, x86 Blade/Rack server H/W, Chassis, IO Controllers, Adapters, Remote management, FW management, OS(Linux, Windows or VMWare ESX) administration skills.
- Core Technologies: Python, QALI, Eclipse, OS(Linux, Windows, VirtualBox, VMW