Now you can Instantly Chat with Gokul!
Accomplished software developer with 13 years of experience in Agile development of applications using VB.Net, ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL Server.
Exceled in every stage of the life cycle of software development, including coding, debugging...Show More
CDC UID is patient management system which holds the patient’s complete records throughout the state. UID gives administrators the ability to track patient progress across time and gives them ability to proper manage the patient.Show More Show Less
Livewire is a VB.net client server windows application with its database in SQL Server 2008. It is a powerful NAV dissemination and report generation tools that takes input from a lot of various upstream systems, calculates NAV and generates reports as per client’s requirements. It extracts data from MCH to automate the calculation, validation and dissemination of key daily fund data using customized tolerances. The application utilizes general ledger balances, portfolio holdings and other critical data from MCH and automatically populates workbooks. The reporting outputs files in various formats including Excel, Text, CSV, and XML files.
To Provide useful and relevant elementary education for all children in the 0 to 14 age group. Elementary education plans in each district to reflect all investments being made in the elementary education sector. Progress in educational indicators and measures in student's achievement.
ASP.NET 2.0 (Web), C#, SQL2000, SQL2005 Reporting Server
• Study and analysis of requirement from given document
• Report Designing
• Unit testing code & resolve issues
• Assigned Module Development
• Self-code review
• Debug applicationShow More Show Less
ToolsVisual Studio Online
PANDA stands for Pre-K Application and Database Access. It’s a web-based system that allows Pre-K providers to apply for Pre-K and Resource Coordination grants, submit rosters, and update their contact information online. The system is very user-friendly and like what you are used to seeing on your paper application.
.NET 1.1 with VB (Web/ WinForms), MS SQL Server 2000, Active Reports
• Study and analysis of requirement from given document • Participate in preparing SDS for the requirement given • Participation in DB designing • Document development work • Develop and unit test modules, components, and code in accord with requirements • Participate in test bed development • Debug application • Make product releases available • Production SupportShow More Show Less