Now you can Instantly Chat with Sumithra!
As an Agile Coach educate employees at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. Provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the department wide adoption of...
Help and guide the team in short term and long term Release planning.Show More
· Mentored team members; prepared & implemented the master test plan & task assignment
· New Feature Development
· Analyzing the Functional requirements, User stories, Writing Test cases and Execution of Test cases.
· Support and Maintenance.
· Internal Defect reporting and tracking Using Tracker.
· Providing a Daily/Weekly/Monthly status report.
· Responsible for Coordination with the onsite team (China and Sydney) for work related issues.
· Managing technical concepts like giving sessions, organizing technical talks on various topics, mentoring.
· Provide training on the Domain and Application workflow
· Provide training to freshers on the Product and Technology.
· Performed activities like discussion with client and preparing team Summary report on daily basis
· Conducted Fagan Inspection for every code review
· Preparing the minutes of weekly status meeting and sending it to all the team members.
· Preparing the monthly effort metrics.Show More Show Less
· Ensured adherence to scrum and agile by scrum teams with 10 team members
· Conducted end-to-end sprint planning meetings and removed impediments in the sprints for smooth execution
· Achieved sprint goal & accomplished the commitments
· Successfully facilitated:
o Sprint ceremonies (daily standup, sprint planning, retrospection, review/demo)
o Backlog grooming sessions and ensure grooming happens before planning
o Trainings for new team members joined the team
o Scrum meetings to ensure team dependencies and impediments are resolved during scrum of scrum
· Coordinated with other scrum masters to increase effectiveness of overall release; raised an alarm in case of communicating status, issues & risks to all stakeholders
· Identified key team members for rewards and recognition; gave inputs for the release planning during all phases of release
· Rendered applicable inputs in team formation meetings and release planning meeting
· Actively involved in preparation of:
o Sprint burn down chats and burn up charts
o Reports like WSR, Sprint Closure Reports, Planning Report, Version Report, Performance Report & Velocity Report
o Artifact and participating in Process Audit during releasesShow More Show Less
· Leads all the scrum team including the shared function roles like Solution Architect, BA Lead, DevOps and others.
· Conducts Release Planning - Plans and commits the release scope and timeline
· Facilitates Scrum of Scrum meeting
· Drives continuous improvement at program level
· Responsible for maintaining NFR state at desired level in the product
· Responsible for continuous regression and automation of the Product
· Responsible for continuous integration builds and automation of the Product.
· Facilitates architectural review and Approval process.
· Works with Ops to maintain ops deliverables, which includes the release time lines, dates, OPA codes, OCN and SWCIR approvals.
· Creates functional team structure for each release
· Coaches and Grooms the scrum master and agile/scrum practices
· Produces WSR.Show More Show Less