Now you can Instantly Chat with Veena!
I have around 12.8 Years of professional work experience in the IT industry which includes 20 Months of Onsite client coordination Experience.
I have efficiently developed applications ...
I have moderate working knowledge on Backbone JS, Vue JS, React and Unit testing.
- I have worked for major clients in Banking, Retail, Ecommerce, Energy and Infrastructure domains.
- Highly Proficient in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables.
- Thrive in a deadline intensive environment, multi-task, perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work effectively and leading teams. Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- As an onsite coordinator proficient in gathering requirements from the client and handling offshore teams.
- Involved in Business requirement gathering and feasibility analysis with Client.
- Involvement in analysis of the specifications provided by the Client and Project Estimations.
- Addressing immediate requirements from Clients.
- Providing Cost efficient Solutions for the Business requirements from Clients.
- Coordinating with the Business, UX, VD team for the optimum design for the requirements.
- While as the onsite point of contact, coordination with Client and Offshore teams to meet deadlines and addressing any roadblocks to the offshore teams.
- Analyzing the designs for the implementation approach. Taking decisions on making solution better in performance, code optimization. Minimizing functionality defects and providing quality code. Involved from Estimation to E2E implementation.
- Experience with Agile methodology and involved at various levels of SDLC.
- Following the Branding standards of the Client while designing and developing the Web Pages using CSS2/CSS3.
- Integrating the newly developed mockups with the java functionality and rebranding the JSPs directly to meet the new branding requirements wherever required.
- Supporting and coordinating with the offshore development (Java) team regarding UI Issues integration, testing and resolving.
- Coordinating and leading within the UI team to ensure testing is done in all the test browsers and the issues fixed.
- Good experience in working on the citrix in ClearCase environment, TFS and JIRA.
Development of an onboarding B2B application for prospect customers for a huge Oil and Gas organisation. This was the initial business customer onboarding application which was built to replace manual paperwork processes and to reduce the turnaround time.Show More Show Less
ToolsOpenshift Visual Studio Code
The project was to create different products to be used by tax and Audit consultants as per Australian regulations.Show More Show Less
The application is to mainly create widgets of data to form high charts and use them where required. The widgets have various features.Show More Show Less
ToolsGithub Visual Studio Code
The main intention of this project is to change the look and feel of the application as per the new branding guidelines of Citigroup which is to match with its Online Banking Website and its look and feel.Show More Show Less